Chapter Three

You see a slightly familiar face but it is soon blurred away as you see a glimpse of your surroundings. It seems that you are standing in some sort of rubble. You suddenly hear a vaguely familiar voice speak to you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I never told you this before now, but.. I love you." And that's all you heard before Neville shook you out of the vision.

"Y/N?" He said as you shook your head, dizzy like Neville warned you. "You alright? You were spaced out for 2 minutes.."

"Really?" You asked. "It only felt like a couple seconds.."

"Yeah, it can do that." He said. "You're not too dizzy, are you? I have a chair of you need one."

"No it's okay, thanks though." You said to him with a smile.

You two left the greenhouse a bit later, and while Neville spoke to you, you tried to figure out what was going on in your vision. Who was speaking to you? And when was it going to happen?

Neville and you reached the common room and you decided it was best to try and take your mind off of it and do some homework, since you had a bit and you didn't want to fall behind because you usually got great grades. But you just couldn't focus, you had to many questions that you knew wouldn't be able to be answered.

You slowly got though your potions homework as Hermione came and sat down with you. The two of you talked and worked together for a bit before you got tired and decided to go to bed. It was still quite early for you to be going to sleep already, but today was quite eventful.

Another few weeks have passed and you are still trying to figure out your vision, but it didn't bother you as much anymore.

Harry was still being quite distant and wasn't spending as much time with you, Hermione, and Ron. In fact, Harry had stormed off just this morning when Hermione brought up reporting Umbridge to Dumbledore again. You didn't understand why this bothered him so much.

"He'd be screwed if it were a school day." Hermione said as You walked into the Great Hall with her. "Then he couldn't hide from us all day." You sat down next to Neville who gave you a small smile. This gave you a weird feeling on your stomach which you just ignored thinking that you were just hungry. You noticed a book open in front of Neville.

"What are you reading?" You asked as you reached for a ham sandwich.

"1000 Magical Herbs and Fungi." Neville said showing you the cover.

You watched as he showed you his favorite so far and ranted on about what they did and how they were used.

You smiled a bit as he showed you these. You loved seeing him so happy and passionate about things.

You heard Hermione scold Ron for eating so much, breaking you out of your thoughts. You went back to listening to Neville explaining when you saw Harry coming into the Great Hall.

He looked happier, which was always a good sign these days.

"Can i sit here?" Harry asked. He was obviously trying to be nicer to all of us, considering how he'd been acting the past couple weeks.

Hermione smiled a bit at him when we all heard some commotion out in the hall. You and Neville looked at eachother for a moment befire getting up and going to see what was happening.

"-what exactly are you implying?" Umbrige said in her high voice.

"I'm merly requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices!" McGonagall seemed irritated and very pissed off. You didn't blame her though.

"So silly of me, but it sounds as if you are questioning my authority in my own classroom!" Umbrige stepped up a step and looked down at McGonagall. "Minerva."

"Not at all," She stepped up on the same step as Umbrige. "Dolores. Merly your midevil methods!"

"I am sorry dear." Umbrige said. "But to question my practices is to question the ministry! And my extension, the minister himself!" She took an angry breath try and compose herself. "I am a tolerant woman." You had to hold in a snort. "But the one thing i will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty." McGonagall said. You couldn't believe that that old pink toad would say something like that to McGonagall.

Umbrige stepped up another step and turned to look at all the students who have gathered to see what was going on.

"Things at Hogwarts are a lot worse than I feared!" She said. "The Ministry will want to take immediate action!"

You looked over at Neville who kind of just shugged at you, not knowing what she was planning on doing.

It really couldn't be that bad, could it?

A/N- Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!