Foursome

I was at home watching a movie and a sex scene can on. Now I don't really get turned on by this type of stuff but I haven't had sexual interactions in a while so I got horny. Ondre was out with the boys so I knew I was okay. I went up to my room and got in the dresser drawer. I grabbed a glass dildo and a vibrator. I turned loud music on the TV and stuck the dildo in me. I went slow at first then got faster as it started to feel good. "Uhhh fuck" I moaned out loudly. I turned on the vibrator and put it to my clit. "Mmmhhh right there" I said. I didn't hear the front door open because of my music and moaning. I felt someone grab the glass dildo from my hand along with the vibrator. I opened my eyes and saw Ondre along with Tony and Tayler..... "W-w-what a-a-are t-t-th-ey d-d-oing h-h-h-ere" I managed to get out while covering myself with the covers. "I invited them over to play video games. Why were you touching what's not yours" He said throwing the stuff on the bed. I didn't answer him. He went over to the boys and they were all whispering. Then came back and said "we're are all going to fuck you. You disobeyed ondre so now you are getting a punishment" I nodded my head and layed back. "Don't be shy you don't have to cover your self we all stood at the door for a good five minutes before ondre came" Tayler said. I uncovered myself and shut my legs. They started undressing and it's was kinda turning me on. Once ondre was completely undressed I bit my lip. He got on the bed and came to my mouth. He held his already stiff dick to my mouth and pulled my hair so my head was facing upwards. "Open princess" I did what he told me to do and he shoved all of him in me. I gagged a little but got used to it. The rest of the boys just watched as ondre face fucked me. Then joined in. Taylor was jerking off while Tony came to my pussy and started eating me out. "Mmm"  I got out but it was muffled  because  ondre's 11 inch dick was down my throat. After a few minutes Tony stuck his dick in me without warning. He started ramming into me and I was instantly a moaning mess. Tayler just watched us while jerking off. After a few minutes Tony screamed out. "Fucccckkkk I'm going to cum" I couldn't do anything about it he cummed in me then ondre went to my pussy and Tayler came to my mouth. Tony put his clothes back on and went down stairs. Tayler took his dick out of my mouth started giving me hickies. Once ondre finished in me Tayler came and fucked me hard. "Shitttt. Slow down it hurts" I cried out as he got harder. I started crying because of how bad it hurt. Ondre noticed and came and got Tayler off of me. "Sorry bro I forgot we have to go somewhere Inna few you guys have to leave" "Man I was so close" Tayler replied back getting his clothes on. " Dude I know" Ondre got dressed in grey sweatpants and took them down stairs. Then he came and cuddled with me. "I'm sorry they were so tough on you baby girl" "It's okay I deserved it" I said back laying on top of him. I fell asleep like that and he did the same.

A/n sorry that this was quick. It seems rushed tword the end because I have things to do before I go to bed. I love you all and hope you sleep well!! 💖💖