punished pt2

I sat on the bed for a little before he came back in the room. "Strip for me plz" He said grabbing the chair from his desk and setting it in the middle of the room. He sat down on it and looked at me. I started taking off my dress slowly. He bit his lip  and watched as I brought it over my head. i unclipped my bra and slip it off my body to the side. Then I stood up and eased my panties down my legs. I saw he had a big boner and it looked like it hurt. He stood up and came in the bed. He layed me down and grabbed my neck. He kissed my neck slowly teasing me. His other hand was inching closer and closer to my throbbing pussy. "You think its funny to flirt with men don't you"  He said as I shook my head no and he stuck his fingers in me. I gasp for air as he found my sweet spot on my neck. He kept sucking making a dark hickey on the right side if my neck. He trailed kisses down my body and when he reached my clit he licked it up and down softly. "P-p-plz" I managed to get out. He started moving his fingers in and out of me fast as he continued to lick me. I was trying to moan but the grasp he had on my throat only let small ones out. He moaned into me making me go crazy. "I-i  n-n-need  t-to  c-c-ummm" I said as my legs started shaking. "Hold it" He replied back taking his fingers out of me and getting off the bed. I gasped because he let go of my neck. I put my hands on my pussy and started rubbing it. Tony looked at me while undressing. "Get your mother fucking hands off my shit" I took them off right away and sat back. I was whimpering for his touch he got back on the bed with his rock hard dick and rubbed the tip up and down my clit. "S-stop" I said shutting my eyes. He put his tip in my enternce and slowly eased it in. He went slow making sure I felt it. I clenched around him and he moaned loudly. "Ugh shit you're so fucking tight" He pulled all the way back out before slamming into me. I maoned as he picked up the pace going faster each time he pushed back in. Skin clapping and moans filled the room. After about 5 minutes I screamed out. "It's coming don't stooooppp"  He went faster like the damn flash character and I cummed all around his dick. "Ughh fuck daddy" I said as my back arched up. He kept going and soon his strokes got sloppy and slower. He pulled out fast and shot his load on my stomach. "Fuuuckkk" He said rubbing the tip of his dick. He cleared me up. Then he layed down besides me and leaned over to give me a kiss. We layed together and went to bed.

A/n don't touch what's not yours or this shit will happen 😂😂