***❤Chapter : 2❤***

********
As Shu hide his face, curiosity got the best of Free who walks to him and smiles."Hey there u must be Shu?"Free say as Shu slowly remove the book."Y-Yes?"Shu shyly say as a tint of pink appears on his face."Awwww❤❤"Free aw in Shu's cuteness and kiss his nose."Your so cute!!~"Free say as he walk away."Cute?"Shu thought as his heart skip a beat. Why do I feel so happy and nervous at the same time?...Shu thought as he touch his nose where Free kiss."I want to know"Shu says as he blushingly look at Free whose talking to Lui more like arguing with Lui..
********
"So what's the plan?" Lui ask Free who was sleeping under a tree."he's... Sleeping?"Lui said as he sighed and walk away leaving the kid sleep.
******
That's all.....

What u want more..?

OK as a thanks to ur help

I'll think about it

Wait

I said wait

Grr Finee

There...happy now?
***********
"Master wake up!!!"???said as Free groans and turn around." Master!!!!!get up!!!"??said as Free open his tired eyes."What...can't I guy take a little nap?"Free say as he rub his eyes."A nap isn't this long...it been 3 hours!!!"??say as Free look at a small yellow dragon flying above him."whatever Fafnir "Free say as he gets up." Can we eat something?"Fafnir say as Free nods.
********
"This is it?" Free say as Fafnir look at him."Kay"Fafnir say as it sit on Free's head. Free enter the bakery as his nose quickly caught the scent of fresh bake bread."Man..I'm drooling!!~"Fafnir say as Free giggles."Oh how may I help you"a woman with white hair says as she walk to Free."Um....ur not Misses Aoi? "Free say." Yes I'm her friend...I just returned from a trip so I came to meet her...and she's bust with her little kids so I'll serve you"she say as Free nods."OK so um...I want 2 slices of chocolate cake with one glass of water and other with strawberry milk please!~"Free say as the girl look at him with surprise. "Your only one freaking toddler and u eat this much?"she said as Free shrugged." I'll get Ur order"she said as she walk out."well that was rude..."Fafnir say as it transform into a toddler human girl with red hair and red eyes.".......um?"Free look at her with surprised."What?"she said as Free sighed."y-you are yellow color then how come Ur hair is red?"Free asked as Fafnir face palmed. "You just noticed that...how stupid....I am a freaking boy!!!too!!!" Fafnir yell as Fee shrugged and as the woman come back."who are you now?"she asked the girl who was messing with Free's hair. "She's my sister" Free lied as the woman nod."here is your food....hope u enjoy!~"the woman say as she gave them 2 slices of chocolate cake and the drinks.
*******
"Well that was refreshing" Fafnir say as it drink the milk."I guess"Free say as he drink his simple water and walks to the counter."um...Miss? "Free say as he look around to find the woman." Where is she?"Free thought."I don't know"Fafnir say as he walks to him." Mom?"Shu enter the bakery as Free and Fafnir walk to him."Ooh its you?"Free say as he point to Shu.".......Y-yes?"Shu's heart start to beat fast."aww u sooo cute!!~"Fafnir say as he hug Shu."whose this?"Shu ask as Free chuckles."um that's Fafnir my sister"Free replied."Fafnir...?..that's an unusual name?"Shu thought as he shrugged and hug back."oh there you are"the same woman come and separate Shu from Fafnir more like push Fafnir."where's Valt?"Shu's mom ask as Shu look at Fafnir."he's with....dad"Shu replied as he helped Fafnir."I see....well u know these troublesome? "Shu's mom ask as Shu nod." They study in the same school "Shu said as Shu's mom glare." They only study not Ur friend...so stop caring about them....the other student read there too that doesn't meant they are Ur friend."Shu's mom say in a mocking tune."Yes..
mom-I mean mam"Shu say as he bows. Free look at the woman more like glare at the woman as fire started on the cap she was wearing." Ahhh?fire....where how..?ahhhhhh"she start to jump and tried to get the fire out."oops"Free say as he mentally smirk."Ooh Free"Fafnir say as he sighs."mom let me help you"Shu say as he grab the hat and stop the fire. Shu's mom look as the danger is gone she clear her throat."How dare you fall me mom"she said demonic and....

*CRASH*....................*CRASH*............*CRASH*...........*Crash*......

Shu put his hand on his burning and paining cheek as his eyes start to form tear." Shu are you OK?"Free say as he goes to Shu."
M-mam"Shu say as he look at his mother."..You deserve it due to ur misfortune my favorite hat burned"she say as Free growl."he helped you and this is how you pay him!!!!"Free yelled."ooh and now are you going to teach me how to take care of my son?"she say as Free grit his teeth." People like you deserve to be in bars!!!!"Free yelled as the woman smirks."I'm the daughter of the president...u think u can do something about it... Ooh here...let me show...you...."she say as he grab Shu from his hair."he's my son...he don't got a problem with it neither should u.../u don't know how he was born....so stay out"the woman yell as she pull hard on Shu's hair."ahhh mam let go!?"Shu yell as the woman annoyingly look at him."Shut up!!"she yell as Shu cries."How dare you to cry your my son!!!"she say as he pull hard. "LET HIM GO!!!" Free yell as the woman let Shu go."You know what kids like you don't deserve him....Shu tell him to get away?"then woman say more like order as Shu look at Free."I can't...he's my friend mam"Shu say as tears fall."Oh ya.....he is more to you OK then ....your grounded.....no more food for a week no games for a month......only study"woman say as Shu cry.

*Ring*

The woman phone rings as she smiles."OK let's go sweetheart..oh why are you crying snowflake"she say as she wipe Shu's tears."let's go daddy waiting for us"she say as she hold Shu's hand and walk out leaving Free and Fafnir speechless.

"That was new?" Fafnir say as Free growls."let's go too"Free say as he walk out and Fafnir follows him...

You think just because your rich you can runaway from karma well no...the karma will get you and when it do no mercy for you my dear!!~