***❤Chapter: 1❤***

"GET UP??!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl with crimson hair yell as a boy with yellow hair groans and sit up." What now Kris!?..."he say as he rub his tired eyes." Your getting late!!!!for school!!!"Kris yell as the boy groans and gets up."Do I have to!?"he say calmly as the girl growl and grab his ear and pull it." Get the heck out!!!!"Kris say as the boy groans and beg for mercy." Fine!!!!"he say as the Kris leg go and he rub his ear." Now!!!!!"Kris say as she show him a death glare on which he run and get ready for school......

"The banana why do kids have to go to this underworld...!?......." The boy mumbles as he walks to his class and put his bag on the chair."Hey Free!!!!"a boy with black hair and green eyes yell as he hug the boy named Free."Joshua how many times did I tell u no hugging"Free say as he pull away."Sorry"Joshua say as he rub his neck nervously."o-okay...so what's the news!?"Free say as Joshua tell him.....
"And last but not least there is a new student on the mid section" Joshua tell as Free look at him."Seriously.....they finally had a new student!?" Free ask as Joshua nods."OK then let's ask Valt"Free say as Joshua follows him.
"Hey Valty!!" Free say as a boy with blue hair and hazel eyes run up to him and hug him." Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"Valt say as he cuddles with Free. "Valt Aoi....let me go!!!!" Free say as he push Valt away." Awwwww"Valt aw in disappointment as Free sighs.
"So heard your class got a new student!?" Free ask as Valt nods."ya they say he's......super adorable!!!!!"Valt yell as Free cover his ears."you could tell that in a whisper too"Free say as he rub his ears."Hehe sorry..."Valt say. "Whatever so......you know the name of the kid!?" Free ask as Valt shake his head." Nope!!!but Lui-san do"Valt say as Free sighs. First he use to call me Free-chan now Lui-san.?....Free thought as he face palm but walks to Lui....
"Hey Lui!?" He called as a boy with shark teeth raise his brows."do u know about-" "yes I do" Lui cut Free as he walks to him. "What the sweet apple....u don't even know-" "ofc I know what Ur talking about"Lui say as he fold his arms." How the Banana...did you know!?..."Free ask as Lui shrugs."Just tell-" "the kids name is Shu kurenai" Lui say as Free's mouth open in surprised. "Close your mouth a fly might get in"Lui say as Free close his mouth.." Can I-" "no u can't ask how did I know" Lui again cut him off as Free groans in annoyance. "Can I at least-" "no u can't stay in our class just to see the kid" Lui say as Free pull his blond hair in annoyance." I-" "hate you too" Lui say as he walk away while Free stomp his feet."oww!!!!the apple juice!!!"Free say as he hold his hurting foot....
Time skip....
"Well students this is our new student" the teacher say referring to a albino kid."H-Hi......I'm......S-shu it.......a......pleasure.....to !meet u all"Shu say as he bows. All girls aw in his cuteness."OK Shu....u can still next to Valt and Lui"the teacher say as two boys raise their hands as Shu nod and goes to his sit....

"OK so who knows what's 33 - 21!?..." The teacher ask as all the kids gulps except two kids..
"It's 12...." Shu say as the teacher smiles." That's correct young boy"the teacher say as she give candy to Shu....

*****
"Aww so Ur Shu" a girl say as she cup Shu's cheek." Y-Yes....."Shu say shyly as the girl aw in his cuteness." Hey Free"they both heard from afar. "Whose that!?..." Shu ask the girl as she smiles." That's Free de la hoya..... The whole school hero"the girl tell as Shu look at him." Hero!?"Shu say as he feels his heart skip a beat. Free look at Shu and close smiles as Shu hide his face behind a text book.