16: The Real Invasion

It's been two weeks since my friends invaded my room. And there is a bigger problem on my hands. I still can't find my romance manga. I can't imagine someone taking it. It was one Volume and I was by it the whole time. The only person that could have taken it was Ashido. I mean, I can't just ask, 'hey, did you take my rom-com manga two weeks ago?' That would me crazy.

It's fine. I read them already so I don't mind sharing. Anyway, my new manga pack just got shipped so I have something to look forward to later tonight with dimmed LED's with soft music in the background. Don't judge me. People like different things. And apparently Ashido likes the same things.

You should stop reading that stuff. It's all fake. If you think real girls are like that you got another thing coming.
Oh don't get me started on you. Last week got me sweating.

I was outside and Inkling wanted quote on quote "fresh air". He popped out and while we were defusing, someone came up and saw us. I thought I was some for because it was someone I didn't talk too. It was Tokoyami. I quickly explained, hoping he wouldn't tell, and he understood.

He told me about his quirk, dark shadow. That quirk sounds like hell, but I'm lucky because he understood what I was going though. It's safe to say I made a friend.
Your welcome.
Shut up.

It was a quiet day. My package just came in and I went to my room. I pull out the new manga.

Ahhhh, I love that new manga smell.
You need a girlfriend dude.
Shut it. I enjoy this.

I grabbed my LED remote, dim the lights, play soft ,soothing music, and lay down.

Oh ya, this is going to be a good night.

Page... 1. There she stands, the girl of my dreams. Monika. She's popular, I know, but I can't stop thinking about her.

Uhh, what would I do in this situation. I mean, popular, I wouldn't stand a chance, but what if she has the same feelings as me. How about you turn the page and find out. Shut it. I'm enjoying this.

Page 3 (1 and 2 are together btw), her eyes, thei- *booooom*

The ground below me shakes. It sounded like an explosion. I haven't heard one of those in a while. I close my manga and get to the door. I look down the hallway way to see it empty.

Oh right, I think everyone is watching a movie tonight. Not everyone like me so I didn't want to ruin to for them so when they do class things, I don't go to them.

It could have been the movie but that was way to loud. I should just go check it out.

I use the stairs in case it was real. I slide down the steps and reach the ground floor. I hear everyone talking. If it was just the movie, I don't think anyone is watching it.

I take a step closer but quickly retreat when a large sheet of ice shoots out. I slowly get closer and look over the corner. In the ice was a pterodactyl. No, pterodactyls don't have gray skin, do they?
I don't think pterodactyl's are alive James.
I could be a quirk.

I hear glass break. I look past the thing ice and see another bird thing. This one is black with scars on it. Kinda like the ones on my eye and arm.

The thing screams. It's so damn loud. I see everyone in a group. Wait, are we being attacked? God you hopeless. Can it. The thing is getting closer to them.
I have to do something. I look around, the bird thing smashed through the window. Maybe if I.

I run towards the broken window. I throw a piece of glass at the bird, and it looks at me. Not only that, but lock onto me and charges. I made it outside and dived to the ground. It swings where I was, breaking a tree feet away.