Part One

Santa P.O.V

I turn on my phone I haven't been using it for a few days now. There are sooo many texts from Willy bae. The last message he sent me was "Are you dead!?" I text him back saying now I'm still a living breathing entity. I was shocked to see that he called me immediately I looked like trash! I picked up and way to not seem rude. Then all of a sudden I saw Willy bae's brother Wonka Willy who is ALWAYS HITTING ON ME!>:(

Willy Wonka P.O.V

Where is my phone how am I supposed to make my Tiktok's? With out my phone!? Maybe Wonka Willy has it?  I leave my room and go into Wonka Willy's and what do I see you ask? I see f*****g Wonka Willy FaceTimeing and hitting onSanta! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! I yell he jumps and  screams I snatch my phone and apologise to Santa and then I send Wonka Willy to the basement where we keep Sangwoo captive. He begs me not to go down there I send him down anyway.

Wonka Willy P.O.V

Why does he get Santa it's not fair what makes him better than me I mean look at me is it because I'm the one who gets in trouble the most!? Probably. " You look like s**t?" Sangwoo says I keep silent he stands up and picks up his bat. Maybe I should start acting and dressing like Willy Wonka? I think as I go into an unconscious trance.

Micky Mouse P.O.V

I wake up and go to my Willy Wonka shrine and pray that he will finally agree to have an affair with me. I go out onto the street and see my crush Willy Wonka and his boyfriend Santa. >:(
When Santa leaves to go to the bathroom I make my move. Hi Mr Wonka I say  "hello Micky" He replied I see Santa coming back so I pull Willy Wonka and kiss him Santa was in shock and started to run away crying.

Santa POV

How dare he cheat on me with that- that STUPID MOUSE!! I go back home crying and I see that Wonka Willy has called me so I call him. He sees that my face is red and I'm still crying . He ask what's wrong and I say that Willy Wonka was cheating on me with Micky Mouse. He suggests that I start dating him now I agree then I had to go so I hung up and than blocked Willy Wonka for cheating on me. I decide to change Wonka Willy to the Good list and Willy Wonka to the Naughty list. I remember I need to go get my pedicure so I  leave.

Willy Wonka POV

Wtf why did you do that I yell At Micky then all of a sudden I Black out and wake up in a room filled with photos of me and I love Willy posters Micky walks out and says oh you're finally awake~ WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! I yell he just laughs and walks away closing the door. 

To Be CoNtInUeD... tEeHeE

this is short lmao 520 words