Chapter 5

Matt's pov:

After about 5 minutes, Abigail woke up, but I didn't notice because I was dozing off. She sprang up and grabbed me by the neck and started to choke me, I was gagging and tried to take her hands off but she just gripped tighter, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She probably thought I was a minion of Magma, so I replied back, "i-i-i'm not going to h-hurt y-you" I was still gagging and my voice was squeaky.  I looked at avalanche, but he was asleep, and she pushed me against the wall and gripped even tighter. I started to get light-headed, and I eventually fainted.

Avalanche's pov: 

I was sleeping, but I could hear some weird noises so I woke up and saw the girl kicking matt! He was blacked out and his face was bluish, I quickly pushed the girl away from matt, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She tried to punch me but I quickly grabbed her fist, and I caught her other fist when she tried to attack me again. "STOP IT, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SLAUGHTERED YOU HAVE TO STOP." She spat in my face, "I'd rather die than be in your fucking possessed army." I quickly realized what was going on, "WE AREN'T ON MAGMA'S SIDE, WE ARE IN THE ITALIAN ARMY AND WE ARE TRYING TO STOP HIM" she clearly didn't believe me, "Proof?" I pulled out my ID and showed it to her, "YOU SEE?!" she gasped and stopped struggling, "I'm so sorry lad..." I looked back at matt and he was still blacked out. I sighed, "It's fine..." I went to matt and layer him down on the bed, and she said, "your friend looks familiar... what's his name?" I looked at her, "Matteo" she gasped, "MATTEO?! HE WAS THE ONE THAT PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!" oh no.... they must have sparred.....

Abigail's pov:

I was pissed off, he was the one who embarrassed me in front of everyone. But I just sighed as I already choked him out, "so, do you lads have a plan?". The man with the mohawk replied, "no... also, what's your name?" I crossed my arms, "Abigail O'Neil, what's yours?" He smiled and put his hand out, "I'm Micheal Nar! Or just avalanche!" I shook his hand and I went to Matt. I bent down next to his bed and noticed that his eyes were completely white. I felt kinda bad for him... but there was nothing I could do to heal him.