ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙 - 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Dedicated to a beautiful soul:
snxwyykittxn-
This is an early Christmas present but as you can see I couldn't keep it at a one shot, so here comes a short story!😊 Have fun and Merry Christmas!!

Dedicated to a beautiful soul:snxwyykittxn-This is an early Christmas present but as you can see I couldn't keep it at a one shot, so here comes a short story!😊 Have fun and Merry Christmas!!

Y/N was trying to make his way home. But be kept taking turns that just seemed to stray him further from his ho
use.

No he wasn't lost.

No he wasn't dreading home.

More than anything he just wanted to be sure to come home safely...if only that guy hadn't been following him for the past hour.

Actually, Y/N had many chances to call the police with very valid reasons, like when he took five right turns and he couldn't shake him. Or when Y/N turned around briefly to see the young man sharpening a blade.

Or MAYBE when Y/N finally decided to start sprinting and the blue haired freak disappeared. Or so Y/N thought, until he turned around and almost suffered a heart attack to be met with him face to face.

But Y/N actually never really had the guts to speak on the phone to others - he would much rather be sliced to pieces than to call and get help.

So he stood there, heart pounding and sweating, awaiting his demise.

"Y-your name is Y/N right? I'm Haru! I'm in your math class and sit next to you! Actually as of tomorrow I'm in all of your classes!", the taller male exclaimed.

Y/N could only furrow his eyebrows and stare in awe. Haru took it as positive surprise: "Right! So we can be like besties and you can take me to your house now, right?!"

The brunette finally regained the power of speech, but decided to take in a deep breath, so as not to be too rude. "Nice to meet you, uh, Haru. But I don't mean to rude, I have never seen you on my life. My best fr...I mean the person I know quite well sits next to me in math class. And therefore I can't just bring you home, so please stop follow-"

"I won't." That single sentence sent a shiver down Y/N's spine. He tried to reason with his stalker but there was no use. Y/N started taking a few steps backward but Haru continued to close in the distance, and began reaching into pocket, when-

"Hey! I've been looking for you all day today, where have you been?"

Another stranger approached Y/N, but there seemed to be another reason she was acting like she knew him. Y/N decided to go with it, and hoped she was less crazy. "Oh hi there, I was just on my way to get some early Christmas presents. I forgot you said you wanted to come. Let's go to the city!" Y/N tried to muster up as much certainty in his voice and hoped the girl would play along.

"Oh my gosh babe, how could you forget that! Come on let's hurry now, we've got lots of shopping to do!", she pouted and interlocked her arm into his while slightly tugging him away from the weirdo, who stood there and stared while saying nothing.