Boring, Lazy Day

I watched Callie circle Stormy before heading over the jumps. I couldn't ride for three days, so I dicided to help Callie and help her improve her seat. I sighed as I remembered Mia. She turned Rebecca against me. She was supspened for a while. It was good having her gone. 

Stromy lifted over the jumps and flew over each one. The last jump came, Stormy ran out from the jump. Callie looked disapointed, trotted back over to me.

" Okay, that was good but keep a leg on him and a tighter rein." I told her watching as Callie try again.

Callie guided Stormy over the jumps, as the last jump came she gathered the reins and collected him. Stormy snapped over the last jump. I smiled.

" Nice." I said. 

" Thanks, sorry that you can't ride yet." Caliie let Stormy walk on a loose rein.

" I am just glad that I am not expelled." I told her. Callie nodded. Rebecca came into the ring with her horse. 

" Umm are you two going to be here long? I want to practice." Rebecca said.

" Go ahead, we aren't bothering you." Callie said, meeting Rebecca's glare.

" Whatever be like that." Rebecca snapped. She healed her horse into a trot and started working on transitions.

Callie glanced over at me. I nodded. We both wanted to get out of here. I helped Callie cool Stormy down. 

" Maybe we could walk our horses on the trails? I know you can't ride but we could at least do that." Callie sugested. I smiled in agreement. 

I put Watson's halter on and clipped his new leather lead rope on. Callie and I lead our horses to the nice tail.

Watson bummped mussels with Stormy his best friend. I laughed as Watson and Stormy both sneezed. 

" They are crazy." Callie said. I nodded.

" Tell me about it." I said rolling my eyes as Watson and Stormy were trying to get ahead of each other.

" After this walk we shoud put them out into the pasture for the night." Callie said.

" I think that would be nice, they both deserve it." I smiled at Callie. 

" I heard a rumor that Mia is going to be leaving Foxford. Her parents were mad at ehr and are alaso going to sell her horse Lark, I think to the school." Callie said. 

" Really? I mean Mia was mean but thats really bad." Mia was really going to be gone? 

" Heather was talking about it with Sammie and Lauren." Callie said.

" Heather has been giving me looks and whispering behind my back." I told Callie.

" She is planning something. They are focused on making the showing team for the regionals." Callie pulled on Stormy's lead rope to get him to stop eating the grass.

" That is going to be hard to pull off." I muttered. Callie nodded.

" There is a cute guy named Troy. He is really nice and is Dylan's new roomate." Caliie said trying to hide her blush.

" OMG!" I said laughing as Callie smiled and blushed even more.

" I know. Dylan noticed how I was acting and whispered to Troy that I liked him." I was laughing even harder. 

" Wow, did he say anything back?" I asked.

" Yeah." Callie looked at her feet. " He said that he liked me too." 

" Aww that is like true love!" I teased. Callie rolled her eyes, but smiled.

This is how it was suspost to be, nice, calm and just relaxing with my friends. No drama, and anything getting in the way. 

After the trail ride, Callie and I let our exited horses out into the pasture. Watson snorted and playfully nipped Stormy. Stormy chased after Watson and then settled down next to each other grazing. I laughed as Watson shared his grass with Stromy and then stole flakes of grass from Stormy. 

" So want to go back to the dorm and study together?" I asked.

" Ugh, school is tomorrow." Callie pouted and then we bursted out laughing. " Sure, lets go study!" 

I opened to chapter 4 of my science text book and started taking important notes and highighting what was going to be on the test. Callie was writing a big essay for Social Studies about government. We sat next to each other on the couch and put the bowl of snacks inbetween us to share. 

My phone buzzed, a text from Mia.

Mia) C U REAL SOON, HOPE U DIDN'T MISS ME TO BAD! ❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment & like if you want another chapter!

~Countrygirl1055