new characters

soooo...this is a new character list.

for all the characters I didn't include in the other one cuz spoilers.

alternate title: me stating the obvious

citron: he is a bully, used to be peashooter's friend, but then once he found out about his crush for sunflower, he made fun of him, he's hated bitterly by sunflower, and harrases her every chance he gets. he's an offensive plant with his peel shield, a support plant with his EM peach, and probably also offensive in ball form, which is also uses to get away.

rose: peashooter's ex and also a sadist, while they were still together (Which was 2 years ago), she abandoned him in a super yeti boss wave while they were both on a mission. and RIGHT WHEN HE HAS A CRUSH ON SUNFLOWER, NOW SHE WANTS HIM BACK. oh well. she's a support plant altogether. Except for arcane enigma. like citron, she uses it to get away.

fire peashooter: he's the life of the party. every once in a while, he throws parties with a special event; that event being that someone gets to choose the two gamers that get to play games together, cactus got the role and made peashooter and sunflower the two chosen gamers. And he made agent pea run the snack bar cuz he's cooler than agent pea. (Just don't tell him I said that). He's like peashooter but he instead uses a sombrero bean bomb.

Kernel Corn: he's peashooter's friend. they used to hang out a lot in the past, but he hasn't been able to hang out lately cuz he's always on missions assigned to him by his father, mob cob. he's an offensive plant altogether. although, at times his butter barrage defends.

mob cob: kernel corn's dad. he always assigns his son on missions dave bot 3000 assigns HIM. He's kind of a jerk...

pops corn: this whole chapter might as well be the kernel corn family tree lol. pops corn has a few tricks up his sleeve...he has a multi shuck and bigger better butter.

ok, show's over.