♡ december ♡

ON GOING

🎄

But the only thing that's underneath the tree, is your really short, red silk lingerie
That I'm gonna wear all christmas day

🎄

"Surprise!" The girl muttered loudly swaying both of her hands in the air. She was wearing a very short red silk lingerie that hugged her curves and emphasized her petite body, the red tint brought out the youthful look in her yellow undertoned skin, the lingerie ended just an inch lower in her bum that revealed her perky ass. A small slit was designed in her lingerie whilst showed her left thick thigh. Small strands of her gorgeous golden brown locks draped in her bare shoulders and neck which added a more seductive look. While her clothes screamed sexiness her face was almost bare and simple, just a small amount of red lipstick and a touch of eyebrow powder brought the elegant look of her face.

"Oh shit!" He replied getting startled at her sudden outburst, he ended up with his left arm swaying that hit the candle that was placed on the table, his sweater caught in the flame which caused a small fire in his upper cloth, he screamed in response, panicking and started patting off the fire in attempt to burn it out on the other hand the girl aided him by getting a bowl of water and soaked his left flaming hand on it.

"Oh god this is a disaster, I'm sorry." She uttered, getting embarassed after what had happened, this wasn't the scene that she was expecting to happen.

"No love, it's okay. You look hella fine by the way." He replied before placing both of his cold hands in her bare shoulders. She flinched in response.

"Let's make use of that red lingerie you're wearing." He whispered in her left ear, wet lips brushing in her ear, hot breath fanning her skin.

🎄

Aghk i made another lame ass story again! It's based from sabrina claudio's song. But this would be a short story only, maybe 3-5 chapters, I'll be making story for each blackpink members. I started with Jisoo bcos she's my bias. Maybe I'll do liskook after? Anyways stay tuned!