For Me//Lauren Cimorelli

You were in your junior year of college, and finals were coming up so most of your time was dedicated to studying. Your girlfriend, Lauren, was not very happy about this but she understood that you needed to do well in your classes. She was sitting on your bed, working on some of her music when she heard you groan, burying your face in your hands. She noticed how tense you were, and decided that what you needed was a break.

"Y/N, why don't you take a break and come over here with me?" She offered.

"No, Laur, I have to finish studying." You stated, returning your eyes to the textbooks in front of you.

Lauren quietly climbed off of your bed, moving to stand behind you. Her hands gently rubbed your shoulders, and her lips pressed to the side of your neck.

"You're so tense baby. Let me help you relax." She whispered.

"Cimorelli, I'm warning you, let me finish studying." You said, trying to focus on the words you were reading.

You felt Lauren release her hold on you and you hoped she was going back to your bed. Soon, you watched as your books were pushed off of your desk, and your girlfriend sat on your desk in front of you, her legs spread slightly to give you a view of the lingerie she was wearing under her skirt.

"Oops." She giggled.

You sighed, knowing there was no way you were going to win this. Your hands softly rubbed her thighs, sliding further up her skirt as she leaned down to capture your lips in a heated kiss. After her hands started to roam up and down your body, you stood from your chair and gripped the hem of her shirt before pulling it over her head. She greedily reconnected your lips, desperately kissing you. Your fingers unclasped her bra and she let it fall to the floor. You gripped her hips and pulled her off of your desk, letting her feet hit the floor. You unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. You also tugged at her panties, watching as they also fell to the ground.

"You have far too many clothes on." Lauren smirked, slipping her hands under your shirt.

"Nope, you're going to be a good girl and do what I say. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll let you touch me." You gripped her wrists, pulling her hands away from you.

Lauren let out a small whimper, it was almost torturous for her to not be able to touch you. She loved making you feel good, because it made her feel good as well. You smirked, knowing how crazy the thought of not being able to touch you would drive her.

"Now, get on the bed, lay down, and spread your legs for me." You rasped in her ear.

She slowly walked towards your bed, climbing on it and doing as you instructed. You took a moment to look over your girlfriend's body, taking in every beautiful detail. Your eyes lingered on her glistening pussy, you knew how turned on she got when you told her what to do.

"You look like such a good little slut, spread open for me. Go on, touch yourself for me baby girl. I want to watch you." You said, settling back into your desk chair.

You bit your lip as you watched her hands slowly play with her nipples, before her right hand traveled between her thighs. She slowly played with her clit, arching her back as she moved her fingers around in circles. You pulled your t-shirt over your head, watching her pick up pace. You discarded your bra, and slipped your sweat pants and panties down your legs, pushing them to the side. Lauren whimpered, rubbing her clit faster and harder. You heard a soft moan of your name leave her lips, and you stood from the chair. You walked over to the bed and placed your hand on hers, stopping her movements.

"Y/N..." She whined.

"Shhh, you were such a good girl for me and did what I asked so now I'm going to fuck you. Is that what you want?" You asked, brushing your lips against hers.

"Y-yes, please." She nodded, trying not to grind her clit against her hand that was now pressed against her pussy.

"Of course it is. You're such a slut for me, you'll do whatever I say, won't you?" You mused, pulling her hand away from her core and sucking her juices off her fingers.

"God, fuck, yes. Anything." She muttered, watching you with lust filled eyes.

You smirked as you settled between her legs, pulling them over your shoulders as you buried your face in her pussy. You flicked your tongue against her clit, causing her hands to shoot to your head. The fingers on your right hand dug into her hip, surely leaving bruises and your left hand gripped her tits while you fucked her. Her fingernails scratched against your scalp as you closed your lips around her sensitive bud, sucking roughly. Her grip on your head tightened as she arched her back, pushing her pussy further against you. You quickly flicked your tongue against her clit until her orgasm took over her body. You slowed your movement until she stopped shaking and then you pulled away from her.

"You're so hot when you're cumming for me." You said, dragging your fingers up and down her thighs.

"Let me make you cum now, please." She answered, biting her lip.

"Hmm, I don't know. How bad do you want to?" You asked.

"So fucking bad baby. I want to feel you pull my hair while I eat you out. I love making you cum, no one can fuck you better than I can. Please, let me touch you." She begged, sending heat to your core.

You nodded your head, laying down on your bed. She hovered over you, her hand moving down to play with your clit while she kissed you, tasting herself. She moaned into your mouth, driving you crazy. Her lips traveled down your neck, and she began leaving hickies on your breasts.

"Fuck, Laur." You breathed out as she slipped a finger inside of you.

Her mouth expertly teased your nipples as she fingered you at a tortuously slow pace.

"Faster baby, please." You whined, needing more friction.

"It's your turn to be a good girl for me now. So be a good little slut and shut the fuck up." She told you, nearly stopping her movement.

You bit your lip, feeling yourself get even wetter from the way Lauren was talking to you. Finally her lips reached your thighs, softly kissing them, getting closer and closer to your pussy. Her lips closed around your clit, roughly sucking on it as she slipped a second finger inside of you. You tried to resist tangling your hands in her hair, but as she started flicking her tongue against your clit you tugged on her long, dark hair. She began fingering you at a quicker pace, causing you to arch your back. You tightened your hold on her hair, holding her head in place and grinding her clit against her tongue. She roughly fingered you while you grinding yourself on her face, until you came. She slowed her movements as you rode out your orgasm, and once you were still again she pulled away from you, climbing up to lay beside you.

"That was amazing." You breathed out, smiling.

"Do you feel less stressed now?" She asked, stroking your cheek with her finger.

"Definitely. Thank you for making me take a break, I really needed it." You said, getting up to turn off your light, and when you climbed back into bed you wrapped your arms around her and pulled her against your body.

"Of course. I just can't wait for your finals to be over so I don't have to push your textbooks off your desk to get you to fuck me." She joked.

You chuckled, letting the feeling of exhaustion overtake you.

"Me too." You whispered, before closing your eyes.