Vanilla-Belle French

*G!P You*

The day had started off as normal as it possibly could. Work was incredibly dull and you couldn't wait to see your girlfriend, Belle. When you finally arrived home, the two of you ate dinner and then sat down to watch some television. She was looking through the channels and suggested 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. 

"How about no?" You replied.

"Right, you're too vanilla for that movie." She mumbled.

"You wanna repeat that?" You cocked an eyebrow at her.

"You're too vanilla to try anything from that movie." She teased.

The next thing she knew, you had her in your bedroom and you were taking her clothes off of her. You laid her down on the bed and opened the drawer on the table beside your bed. You took out two cloths and tied her hands and feet together. 

"When did you get this stuff?" She inquired.

"I've had it." You responded.

"Why didn't you use it sooner then?" She asked.

"Are you going to shut up?" You growled.

"Probably not." She smirked at you.

You pulled a gag out of the drawer and put it into her mouth.

"That's much better." You chuckled as she glared at you.

She narrowed her eyes, and then widened them when you pulled another thing out of your drawer. It was a vibrator. You smirked at her expression, and decided to go ahead and remove your clothing. You were already starting to get painfully hard. Once naked, you grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. You used your fingers to spread the lips of Belle's pussy, and you pressed the vibrator against her clit. She was whimpering, but the sound was muffled by the gag. You decided you'd rather hear her, so you removed the gag. You turned the vibrator up, and Belle moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, Y/N." She cursed.

You loved it when Belle cursed, her accent making it incredibly hot. After holding the vibrator to her clit for a couple more minutes, she was cumming. After she rode out her high, you turned the vibrator off and sucked her juices off of it. You then untied her feet, and dove between her legs. She hissed when you nipped at her clit due to her being incredibly sensitive. You sucked on her clit, occasionally flicking your tongue against it. Your right hand had slipped down to your cock, and you were slowly stroking it while you were eating Belle out. Within thirty seconds, she was having another orgasm. You then stood and looked at her, still stroking your cock.

"Please untie my hands. Please. I want to suck your cock." She begged, biting her lip. 

You complied with her wishes and untied her hands. She immediately crawled over to you and took the head of your dick into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around the head, shooting waves of pleasure through your body. She then slowly took more of your dick into her mouth until she was deepthroating it. She continued to suck you for a couple of minutes before pushing you down onto the bed and straddling your waist, sinking down onto your cock. She took all of you into her and you groaned at the feeling. Once she completely adjusted to your size, she began grinding on your dick. You gripped her hips, making her move faster. She was leaned back, moans escaping her mouth. She looked at you and smirked.

"Fuck, Y/N. You like it when I ride your big cock? You like seeing my tits bounce? You like the way you fill me up?" She bit her lip.

You loved it when Belle talked dirty to you, but you were in charge tonight. You flipped the two of you and began pounding into her. She arched her back, and your thumb found its way to her clit. You rubbed it vigorously while fucking her.

"Shit babygirl. Do you like it when I take control? Pound your pretty little pussy? Fill you up with my cum? You take my cock so well, I love watching it disappear inside of you. It turns me on so much." You panted out.

Her walls began clenching around you and she came with a strangled cry of your name. You released inside of her, riding out both of your highs. When you both came down, you pulled out of her and rolled off of her. You placed a kiss to her shoulder, wrapping an arm around her waist. 

"I will never call you vanilla again." She joked.

You pulled the blankets up over the two of you, chuckled softly.

"I love you, Belle." You said, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you too, Y/N."