Chapter 19 and the fight begins

Paige's pov:
After about five minutes of just making out i finally realized that I would have to get back or Jason would come looking for me.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead to CCs. I loved this man more than I loved myself. I had to fight for him. No matter what the cost.

"Babe I'm gonna go on into the woods. Have a good night during the full moon ok?" I asked and he nodded chuckling.

"Alright my little puppy" he said and I blushed "I'm not a puppy!" I said and he smiled "alright babe just don't keep me waiting too long. I want to wake up with you in my arms alright?" He said and I nodded.

I knew that it wasn't fully true and I wasn't certain but I was going to try. I have to.

I gave him a final peck on the lips, lingering a bit before I shifted and ran off into the woods giving a howl as I called the guys to me.

As I continued running I stumbled upon the the clearing that I was supposed to meet.

I heard a rustling in the bushes a few minutes later and saw the three wolves of my pack step out.

I regarded them all before Oli howled. I looked down to see he had gotten a burr in his paw.

I knew that he had probably done it on purpose though, to call the other pack so i ignored it as Jake helped pull it out.

I tuned my hearing in until I heard the rustling from far away. I can do this. I can fight. I can do this I-I-i....

I can't.

I can't. That was the thought that came to me. At the moment I was only suppost to be strong my weakness shows through.

As I heard the rustling of the wolves from far away I though maybe I could get away.

So without a second thought I ran.

Jason's pov:
As I heard her retreating paws I thought that oli must have told her. I growled and let out a bark to signal my pack and tell them we were changing directions.

It didn't take long for us to hear the other paws of the two boys. Oli was coming to join us already since there was no point in him even pretending anymore.

I realized Paige was going near the creek and smiled.

This was going to be fun.

CC's pov:
As I walked onto the tour bus the first thing I heard was Hannah and izzy crying.

I looked to see what could be the problem and saw jinxx and andy on jakes computer looking at some article that had a picture of a wolf howling up at the moon next to it.

I looked at andy. "What's wrong with them?" I asked and the boys both looked up. "You may want to read this" jinxx said in that voice that he used like when he was telling me no more alcohol.

He knew I wouldn't like it but I still had to do it.

It took me about five minutes to scan through the article and a few others that they showed me.

I didn't even realize it but when I moved my hands I tore the table off of its base because of how hard I was gripping it.

I looked at them all who seemed to want to stay away since they realized I wasn't taking this as I can't believe she'd go fight.

I took this as another reason to stick a silver blade and ram it into a few dogs chests and I had a few in mind.

I barely understood the rage that was going through me. "Cc calm down" andy said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him. "Shut your fucking mouth and come help me get my fiancé back" I said and Hannah looked up.

"Fiancé?" She asked and i nodded before turning around and sprinting into the woods.

It didn't take me long to find jakes scent. I followed that at top speed until I started hearing howls and barks so I knew I was close.

I could hear the guys behind me but all I cared about was getting to Paige.

But of course we never have things go to plan.

As i took another step forward I heard the growls much closer but I realized we weren't near the fight and jakes scent was nonexistent. About thirty wolves stepped out of the bushes including the Snow White one Id already learned to hate.

I hissed and felt my eyes glow red. Time to fight for what I want.