Chapter 3: Meeting The Prince

"Felix, its time to get dressed—we already have your luggage in the carriage." Jeongin gently tugged on Felix's wrist. He nodded rapidly, falling behind Jeongin as they walked down the hall. He was trying to think of what Prince Bang would look like, how old he was...he cringed, scrunching his face up at the thought of an older man.

"Innie, do you know anything about the prince?" Felix cocked his head to the side, pausing in the doorway of his room.

"Um..." Jeongin paused, letting go of Felix's wrist in favor of grabbing the dress on the rack. "I've never met him. But I've heard that he's not very nice," he began, handing the dress to the prince "he's hot though." He chuckled, watching how Felix's lips curled into a nervous smile. He couldn't believe that Felix was going to leave...he held back a sniffle.

"Do I look good?" Felix's low, slightly shaky voice caused Jeongin to look up. He could feel his mouth dry up at the sight in front of him.

"You look fantastic, darling." Both of them turned their head to look where the voice came from-

"Hyunjin!" Felix rushed forward, tackling Hyunjin into a hug as if he hadn't seen him in a million years (in reality it had only been a couple weeks, but he's just clingy). They both chuckled as Hyunjin gave the prince a quick spin.

"Oh my god, you look so good! Where are you going looking like..." Hyunjin paused as he saw Felix and Jeongin's faces twist into ones full of sorrow. He kept his hand on the small of Felix's back.

"Jinnie...I'm leaving today. I'm getting married to Prince Bang." A deafening, awkward silence blanketed the room. Hyunjin was the one to break silence, with a loud scoff.

"Why? Can't you refuse?!" Hyunjin glanced towards Jeongin breifly, who could only give him a short shake of his head.

"No-no, I can't. Can we please just not talk about this? I want to spend my last couple hours," Felix paused, taking a moment to look around his room "at this castle. With my friends." Jeongin's and Hyunjin's heart stung at his choice of words.

     "Alright, Lixie, let's go out to the flower gardens!" Hyunjin exclaimed, scooping Felix in his arms as if it required no effort from his part—for a moment, jt concerned Hyunjin with how light Felix was.

    With an obnoxious cackle following the trio wherever they went, they quickly forgot the time...Jeongin checked his watch, his heart sinking to his feet. "Felix, it's time to leave."

(I was gonna end the chapter here, but I'll be nice ✌🏻)

    "That's the castle?!" Felix lunged out of his seat at the sight of it. There were towers, made out of cobblestone, with large, extravagant windows on every side. Why would somebody need that many windows? He climbed further out of his seat, sticking his head out of the side of the carriage—much to the driver's dismay. "Woah..." his mouth hung open at the sight of the flower garden. It surrounded the path towards the castle, and it wrapped around the sides of it. He couldn't name all the flowers he saw if he tried.

"We're here, my prince." Felix nodded quickly, his hands shaking as the carriage came to a stop. It all seemed to go by in a blur; two assistants had come out and carried it off to god knows where, and he was led through a winding series of hallways, all decorated and almost disturbingly clean...there was no personality to it.

"Um, excuse me?" He gently tapped on the assistant's shoulder, his voice soft.

"Yes, my prince?" Why were they already calling them 'my prince'? Speaking of princes, where was the—

"A pretty one this time." A sarcastic, albeit attractive voice made Felix jump. Where the hell did he come from? He turned around, his dress brushing against his thighs.