Turning seven

Ava's POV
I woke up in my room. I looked at my phone to check the time. I then remembered that today's my birthday. Guess who cares? Nobody, not even me. I got out of bed and went downstairs, everyone was on the couch including Troy, mommy, and Avanna.

"Morning Ava" Troy said

"Suuuuupppp" I said dragging out the word. They all laughed and I sat down next to mani.

"Happy birthday shorty" mani said

"Thanks"

"What do you want to do today? It'sq your choice" Dinah said

"Nothing" I mumbled

"Why not?" mommy asked

"What's the point? We get older every second but we don't celebrate that. I know I'm only gonna be seven once, but it's not a big deal. Plus, I don't want to celebrate me getting closer to dying" I said before going back to my room

Ally's POV
What the heck is wrong with her. I looked at the rest of them, "it's like she's broken" mila said. Then, a disgusting smell arose, then Avanna began crying. I took her upstairs and changed her, then I went with her to Ava's room.

I opened the door and she was sitting on her bed. "Hey Ava" I said, she waved. I sat on her bed "so why's the birthday girl so sad?" She asked, "I don't know I just want to be alone" she said sadly. "Do you mind watching your sister for a minute?" I asked, she shook her head. I walked downstairs to go fix a bottle for Avanna, when I came back she was pulling on Ava's hair. "Thank you for watching her" I said, "no need to thank me I'm her sister,and I know what I want to do now. I want to spend time with my family" she said .We went downstairs and told them the plans.

Ava's POV
Today I just wanted to chill with my family. We all watched a bunch of movies ate popcorn and just enjoyed each others company.

The next day I just felt really cranky and angry. I got up for school and got dressed, I went downstairs made myself breakfast and waited for someone take me to school. When I got there I got out of the carnassial walked up to this girl, "hey you carry my bookbag from now on" I said loudly. She nodded in fright and carried it. I walked inside the school and the same girls who were picking on me stepped in front of me blocking my way.

"Get out of my way" I said

"Aww look her sisters aren't here to protect her" she said sarcastically

"Get out of my way" I said once again. None of them moved so I shoved the clique leader into the wall, "I told you to get out of my way, and if you ever bother me again I'll punch your face in" I said before walking away.

All of the kids were watching and when I walked by them the scattered. I have a reputation now and I like it.

Duh duh duh !!

What's going on with Ava?

Love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜