"A-Alvin..?"

Alvin was nervous, it had been the first time ever for a chipmunk to be in the survey corps. Even scarier, he was in the scouts. It's not like he had any choice. Theodore and Simon had their minds set on the scouts. And so, Alvin did too. But while choosing the scouts he couldn't help but notice a short man looking at him... Alvin looked away and blushed. He thought, "H-he's kinda handsome.. it's really turning me on... the way h-he looks at me."
Alvin bit his lip. He wanted to touch himself so badly but knew he couldn't do it there.
"Ok," Erwin had shouted, "Any questions?"
No one said anything.
"We will now tell you your captains."

Alvin was sad. His brothers had gone with captain Hange's team. He felt left out, being the last one standing around.
"You," Alvin had heard a voice from behind him, "Come with me."
Alvin turned around and saw that sexy short man staring at him.

"Y-yes sir!" Alvin had followed the man. And by god his back was sexy too. Alvin had started to drool, and had gotten a boner without realizing it. He NEEDED to do something about it. While walking Alvin had gotten the man's name, Levi. Even his name was sexy. Levi had brought him to an abandoned barn house. For a while he stared at Alvin, Alvin stared back trying to cover his boner.
"Captain Levi?" Alvin said quietly.
"Alvin there's something I have been wanting to give you for a while now."
"And what is that sir?"
Levi had slowly walk toward Alvin.
"This."

Levi quickly leaned his face into alvin's and swiftly put his tongue into his mouth. At first Alvin was confused but wasn't struggling. Soon after he started to use his tongue as well. They both couldn't catch their breath, they wanted this for so long. Levi took his tongue out and stared deeply into Alvin's eyes, "A-Alvin..."
"Yes captain?"
Levi kneeled down. "Can I suck it?"
Alvin was in shock. How could captain Levi, a man who looked so cold and mysterious, want to suck his Gigantic dick? Of course Alvin accepted though. Levi unzipped Alvin's pants, Alvin trembled. Levi was in shock when he saw how big and vainy Alvin's penis was.

He started to drool. Levi slowly licked the tip of the penis. Alvin moaned, Levi licked every part of it then finally started to suck. This was Alvin's first time getting head from a dude. It was amazing, he couldn't stop moaning.
"L-Levi!" Alvin yelped, "I'm going to come!"
Levi kept pushing Alvin's dick deeper and deeper into his throat. And finally, Alvin came.

Alvin dropped to the dirty floor. Levi licked the cum off his lips.
"Alvin," Levi said, "I'm not done yet."
Alvin slowly looked up at Levi. "You see, I have a HUGE dick as well. And I wanna come."
Levi unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Alvin scurried toward Levi and pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers.
"I-it's huge.." Alvin's eyes sparkled, "Please captain.. put it in me.."
Levi smirked and pushed Alvin to the ground.
"Of course."
Levi licked his fingers and stroked Alvin's pooper hole, he pushed them inside.
"L-Levi! That hurts!"
"It's so my extremely vainy and large penis will fit." Alvin nodded and Levi continued.
"There, I think that's good enough."

Levi lifted up his penis to Alvin's booty hole.
"Put it inside me dave, please!"
Levi stopped, "Dave?"
Alvin froze. "Levi, I can explain."
Levi glared at Alvin, "Alvin. How dare you call me by the name of another man."
Levi pulled up his Calvin Klein boxers and zipped up his pants.
"Levi no! I'm sorry! It was by mistake!"
Levi scoffed, "Tell that to Dave you little slut."

Levi had left the barn, and Alvin was alone naked. Alvin could only think of the magical time he had with Levi. How could I be so stupid? He thought. After that, Alvin was so depressed that he used a lighter from his pocket to stare a fire in the barn with himself in it. Alvin inevitably died.

The end