Perfectly Perfect

Bam and Khun were busy cleaning the bedroom they were currently sharing whilst they prepared for the next test. Khun was putting things away as Bam busied himself, cleaning a window. The radio was playing through a pocket for some background noise.

As a new song started, the melodic chords of a guitar rang out shortly followed by a gentle voice.

-You might not think you're a supermodel
But you look like one to me-

Khun had started humming along to the music but started softly singing along to the words.

'I'd rather have your picture on my phone
Than on the cover of a magazine'

Knowing the next line, he quickly turned to look at Bam, smiling gently.

"It's hard to think that a boy like you
Could have any insecurities"

He walked over to Bam who was now leaning against the window, arms folded as he smiled at his boyfriends beautiful voice.

"Its funny how all the things you would change
Are all things that are cute to me."

"Khuuun..."

He breathed out his name, a complaint, as the blue eyed boy wrapped his arms around his partners waist, continuing his song.

"And I know you don't believe me
And you think that I'm a fool but I don't care."

He sang the melody softly as he bumped foreheads with his lover, rubbing their noses together.

Pulling their bodies away from the wall, Bam chuckled as Khun held him close and swayed their bodies, whispering in his ear.

"Maybe you'll never see in you what I see
The little things you do that make me go crazy, I'm not crazy
You're perfectly perfect to me"

Khun pulled back, the corner of his lip tugging upwards, placing a hand on his partners chest, he guided him back to the wall.

"You brush it off everytime I tell you
Your smile lights up the room"

Bams back against the wall, Khun leaned forward, their lips so close as he hummed out.

"And I'm guessing that you don't even notice
The whole world notices you"

A quick but soft peck on the lips before he chuckled out the next line.

"You think you're clumsy, I think you're cool..."

This time Bam tangled his hands in that silky blue bob, refusing to let Khuns lips escape as they kissed and rubbed their bodies together. All the while, Khun humming the tune into their mouths. Their hands wandered as they undressed each others lower halves.

Dragging himself away from Bams hold, Khun sang in his sultry tones as he grabbed onto Bams thighs and lifted him up, trapping him against the wall.
Deep blue, shining eyes stared lovingly into eyes as bright as the golden sun.

"Maybe you'll never see in you what I see
The little things you do that make me go crazy..."

His voice cracked and trailed off without finishing the line as Bam let himself slip down the wall, Khuns member now rubbing his neglected spot.

"You're perfectly perfect Baaaam..."

The line finished with a moan from Khun, his partner was only living up to the lyrics...

Khuns voice wasn't coming out how he wanted it to... he wasn't in time with the music... words were missed and replaced with sighs and moans...

"Haaah... you're beautiful....haaaah
I'm not ah crazy
Mmph...You're perfect..."

The lyrics were almost lost as Bam lowered himself down and Khun let him do as he wished. He was struggling to focus until Bam was fully on his length. He leaned in and his tone was off as he regained himself and sang in Bams ear, a shiver running down the brunettes spine.

"You don't have to try to change a single thing
Cause just the way you are is sweeter than anything"

Bam pulled his lovers lips to his, an overwhelming surge of something taking over him. Their foreheads still together, Khuns lips singing against his one and onlys.

"Maybe I'm a fool but it's always been you.. ah...
Cause no one ever makes me smile the way you do mmmmm Bam...."

The brunette was getting impatient, wanting to show his soul mate all the love he had for him, his hips started moving making Khun moan through his song.

"Maybeeee-ah see in you what I haaahhh...
The little things... Baaaam.. crazy, I'm not crazy...
You're perfectly perfect mmm hhmmm"

Khun was growing restless his own hips started to move as he pinned his lover to the wall, Bams moans becoming the perfect backing track for their song. Khun hopelessly laughed the next line.

"You make me go crazy..."

They were nearing the end of the song and Khun stopped his movements, keeping the brunette in place.

Making sure that he stared into his lovers eyes as he sang the end of the song.

"Yeah you're perfectly perfect to me"

A loving kiss was dropped on his lips.

"You're perfectly perfect to me"