First Day Of School

It was my fist day of school and I was the new kid at a new school and I barely knew anyone except my old friend Lily she was like a sister to me and was always there for me when I needed her but she didn't know about my secret.

::Angel POV::

I was sitting in a tree on my first day at school and I was nervous I heard a couple girls walk by laughing and talking and I kept my hood over my head and my tail hidden and I quietly leaped down without anyone hearing a thud or even a single sound from me.I walked behind the girls keeping my ears hidden and I stayed silent I was afraid that No one would like me for me or that I wouldn't make any friends so I kept quiet and I kept thinking to myself. "What is wrong with me my parents love me because I'm different but what about everyone else will they like me?" I walked in my class and I sat in the back and I kept silent.

"Ms. Angel take your hood off please, that is not allowed in school"the teacher said to me in a soft and calm voice

I took my hood off and my ears popped up and everyone looked at me shocked and they admired my red and grey eyes and my soft black ears

"Look at her....she's so different"one of the girls said.  

"She looks cute...how adorable"said one of the boys

I blushed and I looked away and then grabbed my dog notepad and my pencil and as the teacher spoke I began to write

"She think she's so popular now that everyone likes her ears and tail... hmph always the silent ones"one of the girls said rolling their eyes and glaring at me.

I thought to myself. "What did I do wrong? And just because I'm different doesn't mean anything!! They just don't like the fact that I'm getting a little attention on the first day of this school. I continued working and once the bell rang I got up and walked out quickly and to my locker. "Alright first class went ok, now how about science let's just see how that will go." I sighed and I made my ears fluffier and my tail fluffier as I fixed my hair. Time to show that I can be myself No matter how different I will be.