Chapter five

chapter five
(WARNING: this chapter includes death,knifes,kidnapping and yandere activity)
         YASHIRO"S POV
It was friday and I wanted to try asking herlyn again so instead of going to hanako afterschool ill go visit herlyn to try asking her again maybe she'll feel better today since we've now met

        KOU'S POV
it was friday finally I was excited because today was gonna be easy and ever since I summoned herlyn with hanako i've been interested in knowing more about her i mean she looks different from other people in the school and has a more modern style unlike other appericians i've met I mean i don't even know how old she is maybe ill visit her afterschool to ask about her maybe she'll actually tell me more about herself so i can get rid of my curiosity and I really hope teru doesn't find out that I summoned her either cause that would be....really..really...bad

   HERLYN'S POV
I woke up and i forgot that i was in hanako's bathroom yesterday it looks good outside so I think ill be fine if i go back out to my garden just have to try my best not to wake hanako uphe looks so peaceful I kinda wanna take a picture you know what im gonna do that let me just get my phone put it on silent so he doesn't hear me *snap* there oh my gosh he would probably kill me if he wasn't asleep but can you blame me he looks so precious anyways I should probably go now so I started walking back out to my garden and sat on a tree and just scrolled through tik tok to past time  mostly it was filled with my husbands killua,denki,deku,todoroki,etc (yes herlyn/me watches anime)
gosh why can't they be real hanako always teases me about having crushes on anime characters he just doesn't know what real taste looks like but I was still kinda thinking about yesterday with yashiro why did I burst out crying I mean she just wanted to know more about me maybe I should just tel her I mean if shes really curious about me then I should give her a chance...

     HANAKO'S POV
I  woke up but surprisingly I didn't see herlyn I swear she fell asleep with me maybee she just woke up and went back to her garden I look out my window and ofc I see herlyn sitting on a tree looking at her phone she's probably fantasizing about her husabando's she calls them I don't get it how can you have feelings for someone WHO DOESN'T"T EVEN EXIST?! her 2d crushes is one of the reasons that I don't look through her phone because i'm scared of what I'll find  in there I decided to go see what she was up to or if she was feeling better about what happened yesterday so I just walked outside and walked towards the tree she was in and sat next to her on it "

hey herlyn" "oh hey hananko!" "whatchaaaa up tooooo~?" "oh nothing just scrolling through tik tok but i have been thinking about yesterday...." "oh like what?" "like if I Should yashiro a second chance I mean she just wanted to know more about me and I had to have a whole crying session" " herlyn its okay to cry and I think you should give her a second chance I mean she doesn't know about your past so she probably didn't think that she would make you cry and she seemed genuinely interested in knowing more about you especially since your a new apperician at this school and no one has heard a rumor about you" "Yea your right okay ill give her a chance and ill try my best not to cry or anything like that while telling her but when i tell her can you stay please and I know you might think you're being nosy but i actually feel more comfortable with you I mean your the bestest friend I could ask for!"  Those words sank into my heart  "you're the bestest friend I could ask for!"

I appreciated being herlyn's friend don't get me wrong but deep inside I wanted to be more than friends to be a couple to watch the stars and moon together while wrapped in each others arms but that will only ever be a dream I mean she still likes tsukasa even though he STABBED HER when she confessed her feelings to him and she's developed feelings for kou as well it's like she only sees me as a brother well....I DON'T WANT THAT! at all  I have to confess to her someday I just need the confidence and courage to do it "u-uh herlyn I have to go" "oh okay i'll see you later hanako!" "yea see you laterr!"  instead of heading to my bathroom like I usually do I decided to visit Mr.Tsuchigomori to ask for advice since he is like a father/best friend to me since i've known him for years so I walked in the library to see him sitting at his desk reading a book