(Edited) The backstory part 1

Hey y'all here is the first chapter for this lovey book I honestly don't have much to say so we're just gonna dive right on in.

Edited: hey guys I know it's been a while but I'm back and I'm going through these two chapters to edit them to make them better and so that people will be able to understand some parts cause as I was rereading I saw that there were a lot of things that needed to be fixed but part four of this story will be out soon in the meantime I've adopted another story this one is a deku verse story that I adopted from a user called fuan_akuma it's not out yet but it will be soon so make sure to keep a eye out for that alright 😉😋
________________________________

No ones POV (Trigger warning- abuse).

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I ASK YOU TO DO ONE SIMPLE TASK AND YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!!! YOU...STUPID...PIECE...OF...SHIT!!!!

"P-p-pl-L-ea-s-s-e  s-s-s-t-t-op  Y-y-ou-r h-h-ur-t-t-in-g m-me." 

It was currently 2pm in the afternoon and there lay a young looking girl who looks to be about 7 or 8 due to her skinny figure. A result of not being fed enough and being neglected. Currently the little ball of sunshine is on the floor trying to defend her self from the man she calls father.

The girls father wasn't always like this why he was quite the opposite but when they had found out about her being quirkless that quickly changed. If her father wasn't already mad he was after they got into a car accident that had killed the poor girls mother.

After finding out that the mother was dead her father was absolutely furious and saddened for he really loved the girls mother. Ever since then the girls father would always go out with a bunch of friends and get drunk and if he wasn't with his friends he was normally laying around the house or abusing his daughter who believed looked too much like his wife.

For the girl had beautiful emerald hair and eyes to match with cute freckles on her face and nice pink lips that were always nice and smooth and never chapted for the girls name is none other than Izumi Midoriya.

Now Izumi Midoriya hated her father with a burning passion because one he makes her sleep around with random adults so that he can use the money they pay him for the rent. Second he's always getting mad at the littlest things if the house isn't spotless then it's a beating make even the slightest of sounds a beating show any emotion except for pain and sadness beating.

But what makes it so terrible is that when ever winter would come around he would always throw her outside of the house and wouldn't let her back in until it was time for her to get ready for school.

That month is always the hardest because he would never let her have any warm clothes when he kicked her out. That and he barely ever feeds her which is why she looks like a 7 or 8 year old when she is actually 13 and in her first year of middle school, And unlucky for her it's that time of year again.

GET OUT  OF THOSE CLOTHES AND PUT ON SOMETHING SUMMERY TO WEAR AND THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR FACE TILL MORNING YOU HERE NOW GO!!!

⚠️ ABUSE OVER ⚠️

Immediately Izumi rushes up to where her room is and does as she told, she then gets back down the stairs and walks out the door hearing as her father locks it. Letting out a sigh Izumi decides to walk around to atleast try and find some kind of shelter.

After being kicked out for the first time she had figured out that you had to claim your territory before someone else does or you fight the person who also wants the same spot. And seeing as Izumi is quirkless she had to teach herself how to fight as well as how to defend herself. After a while she had decided to become a vigilante the people call her winter swift.