yay chicken nuggets woo hoo

I woke up in the morning in the mood 4chikkn mcnugit!@#$ I got up and got changed into my clothes. A sweaTer made out of golden chick mcnuggets woyld look great with my matching chicken mcnugget legings I toght. I pit on sum chickenn mcngget eerengz and brushed my chicken mcnuget colourd hair. Then I  got to eat my breakfast,  chicken mcnuggets. I put on my )chick?n mcnugit) converse and headed out the door.

My bugatti made out of chicken mcnuggets (specially made for me) was waiting on the curb for me and me only. I tryed to open the door but then the door would open so "MY DOOR WONT FucKING OPEN godamMIT" My personal servant ran out the mansion and the look on his face was contorted

"Y U brake de car?" 

"fix it RIGHT NOW OR I KILL UR FACE DOOD!! den i will suffoctae u and dem strangel u with ma strong chicken handz!!"

then my personal servant alejandroia van houtenitayiola started fixing it as i started to ride to school on my back-up solid gold ferrari. When I got to school- you see I don't have to actually learn anything.. i just pai da teachers a chicken nugget each and they give me straight a's.

So when I was driving .. well crashing home Alejandroia Van Houtenitayoila caught up to me in his buggy and said that there were frozen chicken nuggets in the freezer ! i am so happi!

"YAAASSS" I SAY but then I remember the chicken nuggets are not safe!!

So I tell alejandroia van houtenitayoila to back off and I warned him if he ever dares to eat one ill call the police on him and then fire him from a cannon. that i lit with a chickne nugit fire match ding.

When I get home my Bff for evahh is waiting for me her name is oyster-ham. Everyone makes fun of her name but then I threaten them to shut up or else I will strangle them with my chicken mcnugget hands.

"HEY BFFL!!!!!!!" I said

"Hoiiii" she said back to me. So after we check our twitter and Instagram and faceboOK and all other social networking sites blah.

I get hungry so I get some snacks. Chicken nugget for me, and some ice for oyster-ham.

But suddenly, she reaches over and takes a bit of my chicken nugget!!!!!!! I am so furious that I yell at her!!!!!!.

"Oyster-ham!! How cud u do dis 2 meh!!! I thought u wer mi friend how dare u!!! I'm gunna call the po-po on yoo!