1.2

• 𝘿𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙎  𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎 •

• 𝘿𝙍𝙐𝙂𝙎  𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12: 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

The melody of BTS' Light played in the backround while Yurin was in line at the café. She smiled once she had reached the cashier and ordered her regular drink.

Yurin walked out and headed off to work. She sighed and approached her office. She greeted everybody and unlocked the door. She went into the room and settled down.

It had already been a week since her last counseling session with Haknyeon. On the table was her letter of resignation. A small smile formed on her lips and she sat down. Tears filled her eyes. Her eyelids shut, allowing a single of her crystal tear to fall onto the paper.

She took out and envlope and wrote in calligraphy, letter of resignation. Yurin sighed and licked the envlope for it to get sticky. She folded her letter and slightly shoved it in the envlope. She closed it off and sighed.

The sun had beamed in. Maybe it wasn't such a worry. As long as the sun would shine, she'd be fine. She quickly wiped her eyes and looked into the mirror.

"You'll do good Yurin.. You'll do good." She reassured herself. She mumbled while straightening her shirt, "What if you don't do good..?"

Yurin slightly shook her head and heard a knock on the door. "Come in." She said. The door unlocked.

She looked toward the door where it revealed a well dressed man. A small smile formed on her lips, "You must be happy aren't you?"

The man smiled back, "I am."

"Well," She paused. "I hope you'll be a great person and form a great family. No matter what, please don't go back to drugs, no matter how tough it is. You have my number if you need anything."

Haknyeon nodded, "Thank you Ms.Jang, for everything."

"It's my pleasure."

*

"You want to resign?" The director of the rehab asked.

"Yes sir, I want to resign." Yurin replied confidently.

The director opened the envelope and stared at the resignation letter. He was her best employee and always looked for him when she had questions, so it was easy to understand her.

"You want to leave.. because you are in love with your patient?" He asked confused.

"Yes. I'm afraid it'll happen again and I won't be able to refrain myself." Yurin answered.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. Then, he nodded. "Okay.." He looked at her. "Thank you for accompanying the rehab. I hope you can find happiness and a job that will give you much profit."

Yurin slightly smiled, then bowed. "Thank you, sir."

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 433
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( dec 11, 2020 )
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 4, 2020