fuckatitle😁

HEYYY AGAINNN|||| YEONJUN IS SO FINEEEE UGHHHH—YALL IM AT 400 VIEWS OMGGG AHHH😝
INTERACT PLS IM LONELY
OH NEWAYSSSS, DID YALL SEE JOHNNY IN WORK IT? BOYYY😏
BESIDES THAT JOHNTEN MUST HAPPEN

YALL PLS YALL ARE KILLING ME

okayontothebook.

Last night you stayed the night at your boyfriend's dorm (Tokoyami). You laid cuddled up with the boy until your alarm went off. You reach for your phone to turn off the annoying sound to sleep longer but you know today is going to be a busy day.

Tomorrow is the big party and you have nothing to wear or any party favors and food.

You grasp at Tokoyami's arms that are clasped to your stomach and his chest pressed to your back. You try getting up but his strong hands pull you back up against him.

"Fumi I have to go get ready." You say as you attempt to get up once again but was immediately pulled back down again. "Hmm no, let's just sleep in."

"I would love to but me and the babes have to get things for tomorrow."

You finally escape from his grasp, but leaving a kiss on his beak.

"We can go get food later today around 8 and watch anime."

"Okay just make sure to be safe... do you need any money?" The now fully woken boy asks.

"No no I'm good. Here, take this $20 and use it to get me things at the store, so you don't have to." You finish, placing the money on his dresser.

You scurry out the room quickly, not wanting to give him the chance to reject the money. "Byeee"

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

You shower and throw on your rushed outfit and storm out the dorm

'HOW TF AM I LATE FOR THE SHIT I PLANNED OUT'

Seconds later you reach the dorm gates where you see your friends standing there impatiently waiting for you.

Mina eyebrows furrow and her raccoon eyes grow big. "Look who the fuck finally decided to show up."