All day & How

Inna's POV

"Jimin is here." I beam at Jisoo. "He is. I guess now my best friend will be distancing herself from me just because jimin is here." Jisoo spoke.

"Who is here and why are you so happy about it?" a voice interrupted. I look towards the owner of the voice "what are you doing here Daniel?" I said rolling my eyes.

He is Daniel. He shoos all the boys that trys to come near me. Should I say he is kinda like a fanboy. "Who were you talking about?" he ask again. "Whoever we talk about, its none of your concern." I said rolling my eyes at me.

"You should give up already Daniel. You know that Inna doesn't like you." Jisoo interrupted. I look towards Daniel and nodded agreeing with Jisoo. "One day you will." Daniel said and went away.

"That guy. He gets on my nerves." I roll my eyes. Jisoo laugh "lets go. We have to go." Jisoo said. "By the way
did you talk with Jimin?" Jisoo ask. I nodded "I am going to give him a full tour of SNU later so I will be with him." I said.

...........................................

Jisoo's POV

Inna went to Jimin during the break. That girl is so fond of that boy, she just won't admit it. I chuckled at the thought.

Sitting on a chair in the music room, I look out of the window that displayed the beautiful view of SNU. I thought about Taehyung.

Why I like him? It all started in the night when i was almost sexually harrased by few boys.

I walk towards my apartment. Inna was already in the house. I was late because of my thesis report. I had works to do on it.

I took the short way to reach quickly there. It was through a dark alley. I hug my sweater as I walk faster ti avoid any troubles.

Just than I heard few voice of boys. I tried to walk pass them but they noticed my presence and they walk towards me.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't walk in such a deserted road alone." a guy said as he walk towards me with his friends. There were 4 of them.

I back away "please let me go." I said which came out more like a beg. "Such a pity, we aren't in the mood to do that." another one said as he touched my shoulders.

Just than a punch made contact with the one touching me. I look towards the person only to find Taehyung looking at them with his glaring eyes.

"T-taehyung ah." I mumbled. A guy lung towards him as he tried to punch him but fortunately Taehyung dodge it and as Taehyung was near the wall the guy's fist made contact with the wall and he hiss in pain.

"Lets get him." a guy said. I look towards their fighting figures with my fearful eyes. Too afraid I buried my face in my kness. After a few minutes a warm hand touch me. I flinch. "Don't be afraid Jisoo yah. Its me." Taehyung calm voice said.

I look towards him and saw the previous guys gone. Slowly tears stream down my face as I hug Taehyung "i was so afraid." I cried.

Taehyung pick me as he carried me in his back. "I am here." Taehyung said.

I sigh remembering that incident. It was really terrifying. If it was not for Taehyung that it would had been terrible.

...........................................

Inna's POV

"Jimin this is the garden." I said as I pull him with me. "Noona where is the canteen. I am hungry." Jimin whine. I chuckled. "Lets go than."

I lead him the way to the canteen. We took our food and sat on a table. "Its really big here." Jimin said. I nodded.

"Noona I heard you represented SNU in a competition on your 2nd year." Jimim said. I nodded. "Wah noona. Noona you are really the best."

-pheonix