prologue

Luke p.o.v 

'luke? Lukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Lukeeyyyyyyy?'

'LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS LISTEN TO ME'

I look up from my phone to look my red haired bandmate in the eyes.

'what the heck is so important Mike?' i mumble.

'Well the boys and i want to go to the beach so are ya coming with us or nah?'

i sigh, obviously not wanting to join them.

'Lukey, we just want you to be happy again.' He says sounding sweet and caring, looking down at his hands. I swallow back my tears

'I know Mike, i'm sorry.' i mumble barely audiable, walking out of the room.

there isn't an exact reason for it, but i've just been feeling so down -depressed even- lately.

My bandmates really have tried everything to make me feel good again, but nothing seems to work.

I mean, i know they just want me to be happy, and they care for me, but it's all just quite annoying in my eyes.

i would do anything to feel good again though.

The guys are convinced  i just need to start dating, i tried it but you  see; i haven't met anyone i see an actual future with. 'Who cares, you'll have fun for as long as it lasts, and that's what it's all about.' Calum has said. But i  really can't handle a break up right now. So i just decided not to date anyone, untill i find the one. 

I'm like a teenage fucking girl who reads too many novels

i let myself fall onto my bed, not even bothering to take my clothes of i pull the blanket over my head.

i let out a loud groan and close my eyes, trailing off into a deep sleep.

a/n

hayy, so the actual story will start in the next chapter this was just kinda important information about Lukey's current situation (: 

I'm actually writing like, idek how many different stories, and i want to update all of em so it won't be daily updating over here, but i'll try my best to update at least once a week c: 

I hope you'll enjoy this story, and oh yea, i'll warn when you have to get some bibles and holy water ;)

- lisa