Sang hu tere - 17

The next day started with my parents waking up all of us at 5 : 00 am. It was a bit painful for us coz lazyness zindabad and also , who will want to get out of the soft cozy feeling we have in winter mornings? But still , we managed to open our eyes and got super excited for Diwali. We wished each other as soon as we woke up. 

I helped my mother in the preparation of the Maharashtrian ritual that we do every year. 

( If u r not a Maharashtrian, u r going to know about a really interesting ritual we Maharashtrians do every year. It's a part of our culture. ) 

We laid a paat ( jiske upar baithte hai vo cheez ) . I made a small Rangoli with a Swastik around the paat. First, my father sat on it. Hum sab ladkiyon ne papa ka aukshan Kia. ( Aukshan matlab Jo hum Aarti utarte hai na , Tika lagate hai vagaira vagaira.,. ) . After that , we applied oil , utna and til on my father's hands , legs and face. ( Utna is a blackish brownish coloured powder jisme Paani dalke use liquid bnate hai. Aur phir hath pair pe lagate hai. It's really good for your skin. ) my father went to his bath and in the meantime, Ashish sat on the paat. We repated the same ritual on him . Then on Rohit. Finally Bhuvan sat on the paat and I gently applied oil utna and til on him . His expression was so adorable ki lagate hui bhi mujhe uspar pyaar aa rha tha. Agar mera bas chalta toh I would have kissed his hand. I just kept looking at his oily utna filled face . I massaged his soft silky long lovable hair with oil. 

We repeated the ritual with all the other members.

Rohit video called spruha and aria video called Gaurav. Both the couples virtually wished each other . Simran , Rama , aashima and muskaan called at their homes. Ashish as usual was teasing muskaan even in front of parents. 

' paaapaaaaaaa ' muskaan said after being teased. Ashish had to shut up at that very moment. This was the strategy muskaan used every time she wished to take revenge from ashish. 

( Agar kisi Ko ye nhi samjha toh Ashish ka meri pyaari behna wala video dekhna. Samajh jaoge. Btw uske channel Ko subscribe bhi krna nhi Kia toh. Free promotion kr Rahi hu Ashu bhaiya. Thank me later.🤗😘😌) 

*** 

All the afternoon, we did the preparation for laxmi Pujan. We hanged the garlands and mango leaves in front of our door. At 4 : 00 pm , we girl gang made a beautiful Rangoli in front of our house and shop. At evening , we lighted diyas and kept them in every room of our house. 

***

It was finally time to get ready for laxmi Pujan. Every one was ready but I took the longest. Every one was waiting for me. Especially Bhuvan. He was getting more desperete as every minute passed. I finally got out of the room draped in a beautiful orange coloured saari with heavy pink border. I kept my hair open and just wore a hair accessory. I wore matching necklace and earrings. My yellow bangles tinkled as I adjusted the pleats of my saari. My light makeup hepled me add a beauty and my bindi completed my look. ( Yup this was my look in Diwali ) . 

Bhuvan was stunned. He kept staring at me for at least one minute. I gently patted him on his shoulders. 

' kaisi lag rhi hu?? ' I asked

' bahut Sundar. Adhbut. Beautiful. Pretty. Fabulous. Gorgeous. Stunning. Bas... Aur adjectives nhi sujh rhe mujhe. Bhaad me jaye miss India aur miss universe. Unse jyaada Sundar toh tu hai.. ' 

' are bas bas... Kaisi lag rhi hu btane kaha tha. Buttering krne ke liye nhi. ' 

' nhi seriously. I am lost in you....... Bahut hi jyaada Sundar lag rhi hai yaar ' Bhuvan said.

' thank you ' I blushed

Even Bhuvan was rocking in traditional. His red kurta had my heart. Well this was a normal baat coz Bhuvan nails his every single look. Rest of the friends also looked adorable. 

We initiated the laxmi puja . Baba gradually did all the rituals. We did the Aarti. My parents reminded us of bhuvan's sankaari yt channel. We all started laughing again. Rohit distributed the Prasad. The finally awaited kaju katli ka dibba. We again wished each other a very happy Diwali and clicked pictures. Bhuvan ,  Rohit  and Ashish put it on Instagram. And of course, the comments flooded with wishes. 

*** 

We left Nagpur after one day and our usual life's started again. We had to admit that Nagpur was really fun and was a nice change for us..