Chapter 2- HIM

in this chappy things get a bitt steamy so when u see the stars be warned but its not that bad dont worry<3  so i hope u like it guys<3

*******************************************************************

I walk into the classroom and everybody stops what they are doing and stares at me.   i walk over to the teacher and say "Hey. Uhh, i'm Holly. I'm new."

She stands up from her desk.  If i was a lesbian i would say shes hot, but since i'm definitely straight i was eyeing up the guy at the back of the room.  He's the guy from the car this morning.    I could feel him undressing me with his eyes.    Me likey.   "So Holly, i'm Miss Baker.  You'll be in my English class for this year.  You'll be sitting next to Josh, and he'll be your partner for the  time when you are in this class"    Fuck yeah!!!  I turn back to Josh and look him in the eyes.   

MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smile and so does he.    I walk to my seat at the back of the class next to Josh.   I sat staring at Miss Baker when i felt a hand on the inside of my thigh.   Another smile crosses my face as i place my hand on top of Josh's and guide him up to my crotch.  I glance over to see his face and see shock and then a smile as he starts to massage me.

i put my hand up in the air. "Miss?   Can i please go to the toilet?"   

She smiles at me.   " Of course you can dear.  Do you know how to get there.   Oh i'm sure Jpsh would be happy to show you."

We both stood up and walked out the door.  Josh grabbed my hand a pulled me to the supply closet.   He pushed me against the wall as kissed me.   Fireworks went off in my head as i kissed him back.   So this is what a mate felt like to kiss.  Every other person didn't even get close to this perfection.   His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i accepted without hesitation.  His tongue darted into my mouth, exploring the inside.    My mouth, my body, my soul was his forever and as was his to me.    My hands started towards the bottom of his shirt and started up it, my hands against his warm muscles.    I could smell his wolf scent and i smelled amazing.   His hands grabbed my ass and lifted me.   I wrapped my legs around him and he pushed me against the wall again.    I could feel a hardness straining against his jeans so i put a hand on his bulge and started to massage it, still kissing  him as passionately as i had before.  He started to pull at my t-shirt and i lifted my arms to make it easier to get off.   It fell to the floor as i reached for the buttons on his shirt and quickly had them undone, and it joined my t-shirt on the floor.    i started on his jeans buttons as the door swung open and we were blinded with light.

**********************************************************************************************************

hey guys hope u liked it am trying to upload as often as i can but christmas is coming up soon so i'll be able to upload alot more so...<3<3 bye bye canny wait to see who opened the door<3 you will never guess<3 comment for your guesses and if you guess right i will metion u in the next chapter and give u a character<3

comment

vote

fan

love you all<3<3<3