Chapter 1 "First day of school"

London's POV
I wake up at 4a.m. I run to my sister Paris "wake-up! Wake up! we're going to be late, for the first day of school. Paris jumped up and replied, "Bitch can I get some fucking sleep." " fuck sleep you need to be trinna get to school. Den it's the first day dumb ass." I get dressed our school is a school of art so we have no dress code. I put on a blue half shredded shirt with some booty short and some blue and black Jordan's. I run to the bus stop. All I see is my friends. I see La'trina eyeballing me. The bus pulls up. As I walk on the bus La'trina says "bitch is there a fucking problem." "Umm excuse me but I didn't say anything to you so La'trina shut-up with yo bald ass." I said very upset. My other sister Timia runs like lightning as she sees the long yellow bus go on its second route. Paris and London didn't wake me up." Next stop is Cameron which is Timia's boyfriend. Then we pick up Jordan that's Paris boyfriend. Next we get to regginae stop and that is La'trinna's best-friend. Then we get to devin stop and that's my man with his fine yellow self. With brown eyes tall and just my type. Finally the last stop Mariah and Trevor. We finally on the way to school. Devin gets on and he sits down hey bae as he kisses me on the check. Tbh I have never had my first kiss on the lips but please don't judge. I'm still a virgin. Devin is a virgin to and he has never had his first kiss either. I look ova Timia and Cameron all down each other throat. Then Jordan whispering something nasty in Paris ear. We finally at the school. "Can I have my schedule please ma'm," yes u can. We'll me and Devin have every class together. "Come on baby you gone be late for your or our first class." "Wait Devin damn." "you know what never mind do what you feel I'm not gone be tardy on the first day of school but I love you,"he said as he kisses me on the check and walks. " Devin come get me." I said wining. "really baby at least meet me halfway," he said complaining. I sat in the hallway floor. He ran and picked me up "damn I know why u so heavy" "why?" I said really wanting to know. He grabbed my but and said "that ass that's why." he put me down and I walked the test of the way. We walked in the class we sag separate so the teacher would sit us together. She looks and she moved him to the right corner at the back then she moved me in front of him. She then moved everyone else around. We'll she told everyone to turn around and said find you a partner on your row. Me and Devin just look and laugh. We'll we were going to be talking about science from last year which was mixed breeds. She said did we wanna start now. We said yes.