Dark slayer vs the entrance exam

The day of entrance exam

Izuku wakes up with a familiar weight on his chest he picks the blanket and sees his girlfriend hugging as tightly as she could to him with one of his shirts that he let her wear last night because she spilled food on her shirt so he thought it was normal to just give her his shirt he then went to wake her by softly shaking her.

Izuku*gently*: nejire come on wake up I need to do the entrance exam and you need to watch me decimate it.

Nejire*tierd*: no to comfy.

Izuku bent down to kiss nejire witch immediately woke up and started a full on make out session izuku slowly got up then separated nejire then found out what he did and stared pouting and looking away for him.

Izuku*sweetly*: come nejire how about we go on a date after the exam.

Nejire*pouting*: oh fine you meanie.

As izuku started to get undressed for a shower he forgot nejire was there so she got a glimpse of her boyfriend and then izuku went into the shower so nejire left before izuku knew that she was there.

Later izumi and nejire were waiting for izuku as she was still getting ready

Izumi: Izuku come on were going to be late

Nejire: yeah seriously your walking like you have all day the train is going to leave

Izuku*smirking*: who said we're going to take the train.

As izuku brings out Yamato his girlfriend and sister get confused 

Izumi: umm izuku you do know that is a sword right?

Nejire: and you can't use your quirk in public.

Izuku: oh but I am not useing my quirk my quirk just let's me summon Yamato and I found out that the Yamato is so sharp it can cut thorough dimensions.

Both girls looked at him in disbelief then he pulled out the sword and cut both vertically and horizontally leavening blue lines in the air as he spun the Yamato around an sheathed it the lines bursting open to reveal a blue portal with izuku saying.

Izuku: ladies first.

As they step through they see UA the most prestigious hero school.

Nejire: ok I'm going to the observation box have fun you to.

Before she leaves izuku grabs her and spins her around then dips her into a kiss before leavening.

Izuku*smirking*: I had to have a little kiss before I leave 

As everyone around them is blushing at how bold he is nejire became a stuttering mess then she sees her friends smirking at her holding there phones showing they took multiple pictures of her and to them a random kid that just took her first kiss.

??: soo whose the kid.

???: yeah it i it seems l.l..like you know him.

Nejire: oh i forgot to tell you guys i got a boyfriend now

??: I would hazard a guess and say that was your boyfriend.

Nejire*sarcastically*: no it's his friend OF COURSE HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!

As the two boys cover there ears she goes on to talk about him we then cut over to see izuku trick stepping to help a brown haired girl that was tripping.

He spins her around puts his arm under her neck and the other under her knees in a burial carry and puts her legs down gently as the girl was blushing up a storm he ask if she is okay.