~Chapter 18~

~George~

     I wake up and feel soft pressure in my belly, "Clay. Hurry the baby is kicking." Clay jolts up I grab his hand a place it were there was kicking. "You scared the shit out of me." Clay says. "Haha, I'm sorry. I remembered you wanted to feel the baby kicking." I laugh a little. Clay sets his head above my baby bump. I play with his hair and watch 'Lucifer'. I suddenly feel wet, like I just pissed the bed. The realization came and I yelled, "Clay! Clay! The baby is coming." He gets up and carries me to the car with the bag and speeds to the hospital. "We have a 2. 1!" The nurse yells, I'm assuming it was the code thing for a pregnancy. We go to the room and I get a cramp. "Ow, ow, ow. Damnit please get the baby out of me!" I said, Clay laughs and holds my hand. I'm in pain for a hour and a half.

     The doctors come it and get me ready to deliver. "Ok George we're going to need you to push real hard ok?" I nod and push, "AHHH!" I scream, "Good job I can see the head of her. One more time you got this."  I push as head as I could, and screamed. This type of pain was atrocious. "Good, good, good, and there we go aww she's so beautiful. Here you go." The nurse very gentley placed Griffin on my bare chest, it was a sign of safety, and bonding when you and your new born baby touch your bare skin together. I smelled alpha pheromones in the arm when bonding with Griffin.

     "Woah! She is an alpha." Clay says, I look down and smile. My baby is going to be trouble. A few minutes later and the nurse cuts the umbilical cord, washes her off and they head to the nursery. Me and Clay sit in the room and wait for the doctor to come back in and tell us more information on what to do. Our doctor came in and said, "I'm surprised that your child is an alpha female, I will give you a document on the basics of what to do with her. She will get I little fussy when you to release your pheromones." So on and so forth. We where excited. "We did it." I say, "Yes we did." Clay says back. I fall asleep because I was exhausted. I feel Clay climb on the bed and snuggle with me.

~Sapnap~

     I knew George was at the hospital. I was with Karl in the waiting room. When the nurse comes to us and says, "Nick and Karl, they are awake now and you are welcomed to go in with them." She walks us to the room. I immediately smell alpha pheromones. "Woah there." I say. "I know she is an alpha, we were both surprised." I was shocked, males are rare for the omgea side. But for the alpha side it was the females that were rare. I was happy for Clay and George. They seemed happy as well, "Do you want to hold her?" George asks, "Yes, let me wash my hands. Karl come with me, you might want to, too."

     Me and Karl wash are hands and head back in the room. "Do you guys have a name yet?" Karl asks, "Her name is Griffin, we both thought it was a unique name for a girl." I smile and speak to Griffin in a high pitched voice, "Aren't you the cutest little baby, yes you are, yes you are." Clay started to wheeze at me. After a few hours, Karl and I decided that we need to get going. We both said our goodbyes and headed home. Karl and I go to the bedroom and snuggle up to watch a bit of TV and go to sleep. "Good night, love." I say to my sleeping mate.

Edited