1. The Start

A girl on a bike is riding home after her decision to stop at the park to look at the flowers. The basket on her bike had the name Zoe Brown painted on it and you could see some white flowers poking out. She passed a sign with Magnolia Crescent written on it and she keep going then stopped when she was at a mail box with the number fourteen displayed on it. She set her bike to the side and keep the flowers there hidden from a pair of evil eyes. This not so quite naborhood has been her home for year's ever since she was adopted. And it hasn't changed since she got there. Everything in the house was orange and I mean everything. From orange furniture and to the little decorations hanging or displayed on shelves. And the biggest decoration of all was the family photo. It had a label on it that said The Browns

On the right side of the picture is a short lady with a forced smile. In front of her was a little girl smiling wide with her brown eyes looking at her mom. On the left, beside the lady, is a very tall man with the most genuine happy expression of them all. Then last but not least, closest to the man is a girl that looks out of place. She had blue eyes unlike her brown-eyed foster family. You could see freckles on her cheeks and her nose. The only thing that matched was her black hair with her stepdads.

But today was different for her.
Her foster family was headed off on holiday for the week. Her stepmom wouldn't tell her where or why, but Zoe knew it was because Zoes birthday was coming up. And her stepmom hated anything to do with Zoe. Hint why Zoe hid the flowers in fear of her taking them away. And at this very moment they were all stuffing the car with suitcases and yelling for the next to go in.

"Zoe can you hand me Brianna's pink bag from the kitchen please." Her step dad Andrew said with his arms stuffed with bags, heading to the car. He had a calm face for someone careening that many bags.

"Of course dad!"

Heading to the kitchen She grabbed the bag and head right in toe with him.

"Now I know Linda is going to give you the run down like always, but just know.."

She was getting ready for something she always hears every time they leave to go on holiday. Something along the line of just sit in your room and don't mess anything up.

"You have the house to yourself and it's almost your birthday so do whatever you want!" He says but then his wife walked out and very quickly he adds. "And don't have any party's or bomb the house with a mess."

"Oh yes honey I was just looking for Zoe to tell her the rules."
Linda looked as if she was ready to go eat at a fancy restaurant. Her hair was blond was in a tight bun and her brown eyes was piercing Zoes blue ones. As Linda stated her one hundred twenty something rules. Her stepdad Andrew was mouthing the rules behind her while pushing bags in the trunk to make them fit. He looked like a cartoon character that made Zoe smile a little. Then she is brought back into what her stepmom was saying.

"And as you know we are taking Brianna so you cant blame anything on her like last time."

Zoe could see a little head in the back set and what looks like her holding a game to keep her entertained. That little girl was spoiled to the core. And Zoe is used to the family only bringing the younger child with them and leaving her behind.
But with a click of the truck and Mr.Brown looking like he went on a ten mile hike they were ready to go. Her step mother stepped into the car with one last "keep the house cleaned" but her stepdad came up to her one last time.

"Alright welp the keys are all yours. And I mean it about the house to yourself. I also put a present under the kitchen counter for you. But, have a nice time while we are out and stay safe and call if you need and-"

"I know I know just head on dad you guys have a long trip ahead."

"Alright Zoe, love you and happy early birthday!"

And with a smile and a wave he jumped in the car and they speed of without another word. She then headed back inside when she couldn't see the car anymore. She went inside to find something for the flowers to go in, ran outside grabbed them, and put them in yes an other orange vase. She then pulled out food to make her something to eat because of the park adventure made her hungry. And with that she gathered everything and brought it to the living room, propped her feet up on the coffee table, and began watching her favorite show. She didn't know what was to come in the next two days. But, that didn't stop her from falling asleep with the chip bag opened and the action film still playing on the tv.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello its the writer here I'm currently changing chapters in this story and I'm completely changing most of it. I was really young while writing this and I just got into writing again and I have a lot of ideas for a harry potter story. From here on I'm marking chapters with •^• out beside my name when I worked on them and they are done.

Thank you for reading and let me know anything grammar changes or what you like about harry potter!
Ok bye oxox

Grace. •^•