HIS SUFFERINGS

Warning: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🚫🚫🚫

This chapter contains violence ,abuses and harsh content please proceed only if you are comfortable. To some it may also subject to creepy but trust me it's not . It's just some past incident effects.

"Sidharth, Sid beta ruk ja, Sidharth beta baad me khelna phle kuch kha le"

"Ladoo, mera pyara beta aaja dekh main tere liye kya laya"

"Sidharth aaja beta main tujhe tayyar kardu tere papa hume ghumane le ja rahe hai . Chal , chal aaja jaldi."

"Momma, Papa hum kaha ja rahe hai"

"Chandigarh "

Just then ten to twenty black clothed people barged into their home.
They mercilessly caught his parents and him. And then came a man dressed in black suit. Face half burned. An ugly smirk adorning it. He sat at their center sofa . The head chair. The place which belongs to his father.

Sidharth saw his father struggling with four of the men who were holding him in their clutches. His mother they have clutched her with her hairs. She was struggling in immense pain.

"Kya be saale , bhot garmi hai tere me"

"Bhot immandaar hai tu. Kya. "

"Ruk , chutiye nikaalta hi teri imaandari"

He slapped his father and then ordered his men to beat him .

"Maaro is haarami kuute ko , immaandari ki aaulaad ko. Or aise na mane to ....."

"Kya ghoor kya raha be chuhe....ghin aa rahi hai...tere baap ki vajah se hua hai ye...."

He held Sidharth's jaw so tight.

"Abhi bhi ghoor raha hai. Ruk . Teri Maa  ke  pet me mera bhi ek bacha dalunga saale chuje tab nahi aayegi tujhe ye ghin"

Sidharth didn't knew what he said but he knew that it was something nasty.

"Ayyyy"

"Ohhhh.....to ye chuja nahi hai. Aavaj hai isme . Acha hai."

Just then his body thrown forward on the floor half dead. Next thing he knew is a bullet was fired and his mother was lying dead in pool of blood.

"Sher Khan"

His father roared and fired a bullet and killed that murderer.

"PAPA"

Sidharth shouted.

"Beta , Sidharth dekh abhi ye mera jane ka time aa gaya hai. Teri Maa k saath jeene marne ki kasame khai hai mene to nibhani to padegi na. Nahi to naaraj ho jayegi re. Fir tujhe pata hai kitni mushkil se manti hai. Tu mujhe vada kar tu apana khayaal rkhega. Is ghar ka khayaal rkhega jo teri Maa ne or mene milke itne pyaar se banaya hai. Apne is kaam ka khayaal rkhna isse or aage tak le JanaAb ye sab tujhe hi karna hai. Ek baat yaad rkhna Maa Papa tujhe bhot pyaar karte hai or hamesha karenge tujhe kabhi bhi jarurat hogi tu hamesha Maa Papa ko apne pass payega. Apne aap ko kabhi akela mat smjhna. Mera Ladoo.

And he breathed his last breath.

"Papa"

Sidharth woke up drenched in sweat from head to toe. With labored breathing. Tears trickling down from his eyes. It was suffocating for him . This room was suffocating for him. He wanted to find relief. So he went to the only place he rely when stressed. His parents room.

It was still 3 in the morning. This was his every day routine to visit here. He knocked on the door and then very slowly opened the door as if not to disturb them . He caressed the arm chair placed there and then sat at it's foot as if sitting beside his Papa and then started narrating him about his day in office.  Then he got up from there and caressed the bed and took the quilt and slept in a position like a child sleeping in mother's lap. There he took a breath of relief and let the hot tears unleashed. There he cried,  there he let himself be weak .

At the same time a gush of wind blew from windows. Like his mother was caressing his head. Blessing him and giving him strength to fight this cruel world. Making her presence known. Letting him know that she is with him at every step of life.

___________________________________________

"Shehnaaz tu to meri hai na"

"Ha. Shehnaaz to hai hi sirf Sidharth ki aur Sidharth sirf Shehnaaz ka. pkka"

And then Sana woke up. But there was a restless feeling.  She didn't knew why but something was not right.  Has something happened at home. Should she call. So she saw time. It was 3 in the morning.  So she decided to call tomorrow. But if something would have happened at home they would have definitely told her then what.

"What was bothering her? At this hour of the night."

This has never happened with her . She never had a troubled sleep now a days it seems quite often.

To calm her racing heart she went into her balcony. Her favorite place. And her thoughts again wondered to her favorite topic "THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA " . The man have seem to put a spell on her. She cannot think about anything anything or anyone else. He seems to be all. He seems to be everywhere.

She have even started imagining him in her bathroom for God's sake. What is she thinking.

And what all things she is dreaming about. This can never happen. Why will he love me? He have better options. He won't even notice me.

"Koi ni. Vo to sir hai na. Sir to respected hote hai. Oye chal Shehnaaz  soja kal ab kal contract sign karne bhi to jana hai hai".

Saying this she again went to sleep. Mentally preparing herself to face Sidharth.

____________________________________________

Next day it was a contract signing day for Shehnaaz. Sidharth had instructed Arjun to make necessary changes in her contract from ordinary employees contract. Such as

" Clause 20: Employee by self cannot quite from job before the time period of 2 years and if employee does so under any conditions then he or she is liable to pay for compensation. "

And for any other employees it is only for 1 year .

Hence , necessary changes were made.

___________________________________________

When Shehnaaz arrived at Shukla Empires it was 10.45. She greeted the receptionist warmly. The receptionist congratulates her for her job and then guides her to "The CEO'S " floor .

When Shehnaaz reaches at the top floor she sees a super luxurious floor. But when she moves further she sees that everyone was standing there scared , heads bowed and Sidharth was seething in anger.

His back was facing her. She didn't knew what came upon her. But she cannot see him like this . In this discomfort. In this this stress so she went towards him and very calmly placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Sidharth "