Day 3:Snow Angels

Akemi:This may be our best snow angels yet! *smiles proudly at his own*

Aura:*shivers a bit but nods in agreement* To bad Buster, Bakula and Fabron can't leave the house due to the cold *but at least we can share this with them. *uses her cellphone to take a picture*

Chiyo:*sneezes from being in the snow too long* Can we go in now? Maybe have some hot chocolate? *shivers more*

Carmine:I say mine is more of a snow demon than an angelic one. *He used his powers to alter his snow Angel appearance*

Euno:*holds Lynelle* You did good for your first try, Lyn! But I think we have a problem guys *gets nervous*

*The others look at him rather confused till their eyes widen in fear*

Lynelle:*shivers greatly and her nose is all red. Tears welting up in her tiny golden eyes. She gotten sick*

Akemi:HOW DID SHE GET SICK THAT FAST?! *puts his scarf around Lynelle to try to keep her warm*

Aura:AUNT SHIORI WILL SCOLD US!! GRANDPA WILL PUNISH IS WITH HARDCORE TRAINING FOR MONTHS! OUR ANCESTORS SHALL BE FOREVER DISAPPOINTED WITH US. *sobs uncontrollably as she panics about the consequences*

Chiyo:I'll get grandma!*rushes back inside*

Carmine:She seemed ok until making her snow angel...Euno, she was wearing her coat when she made it, right? * shoots a questioning look at his younger brother*

Euno:*thinks back and remembers* She did have it off when she made it but she had it on when I picked her up....Oh boy...* Runs the back of his head nervously*

Mrs. Mao:*rushes outside and takes the small kitten in her arms. She gives Lynelle a warm bath and gives her some medicine. After a while she lay the little one down for a nap. She lectured the other kittens quite harsh but afterwards she provided them a nice warm cup of chocolate* I will tell Shiori and your grandfather about this matter. As well as all your parents. I know you all didn't mean this to happen but Lynelle is still quite young. But I must say, the angels you made are beautiful *she offers a small smile*

*The others could only nod and sip there chocolate. At least Lynelle would be okay*