𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

You opened your window and slowly step out. The air got cooler since when you first came home. His practice has probably already started. Some girlfriend you are. You sigh to yourself as you slowly shut your window, leaving an old woodchip under it so it doesn't lock you out.

You were standing on the overhang, below you was your front door. You Slowly made your way over to the side, making sure to avoid where the windows are. You carefully lower yourself onto your father's truck and jump off that before running off, with a. Smug grin on your face. You feel good about yourself, confident for outsmarting your parents.

"Bokuto." You hear Akaashi's voice call out as he set the ball. You had just opened the door. You're greeted by the sound of shoes squeaking against the gym floor. You made your way into the stands and took a seat.

You slumped in your chair, keeping your hands buried in your pockets as you get some odd glances from others who were watching the practice. You glare right back at them, causing them to snap their heads back to the court and keeping their eyes on the game.

Practice ended. You sighed to yourself and looked down. Akaashi would understand. Right?

You watched as the boys downed whatever was left from their water bottles, while the others cleaned up the gym. Bokuto and Akaashi were in charge of taking down the net. You wish you could've gotten here sooner.

"(y/n)!" Bokuto calls out to you with a grin. You furrowed your brows. "Come down here!" He waved you over. You sigh and head down, gliding your hand against the railing of the stairs. You're greeted by the owl headed captain, and Akaashi standing beside him.

"Sorry I got here late, my parents were being assholes, I had to sneak out."

"That's why you're late?" Bokuto tilted his head.

"I'm not talking to you." You stepped aside and stood in front of Akaashi. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, it's not your fault. You didn't need to sneak out," he frowned and played with his fingers.

"Please it's fine, my parents are probably drunk right now, they don't even know I'm gone. They've been the worst parents forever now, and all of the sudden they wanna ground me? Please, it almost makes me feel bad for them." You roll your eyes and chuckle at the thought of your parents finally doing their job correctly.

"If you say so, hey the team is going out to eat and walk around downtown if you wanted to come?" Bokuto nudged your arm with his elbow. "Hold hands with Akaashi and stuff." He grinned like an idiot.

"Bokuto, she might get in trouble with her parents."

"But she doesn't care." He frowned. "I wanted to third wheel tonight."

"I don't give a shit about them. They can do whatever." you took Akaashi's hand. "I'll go to the city with you guys tonight." Akaashi looked at you, before gently squeezing your hand.

"Alright alright alright!" Bokuto cheered while throwing his arms in the air. "Yukie! Kaori!" He called out before running across the gym.

"Sorry about him." Akaashi turned to you.

"It's fine, is he always this hyper? Or was he drugged?" You raised a brow, earning a chuckle from Akaashi. The two of you walked out of the gym after he grabbed his bag. You waited with him for the others.

"(y/n), what are your parents like?" It felt like you'd been shot right through the gut. You never thought Akaashi would've asked you that question. He looked down while gently playing with your hands.

"They're shitty, that's what they're like." You gently pulled your hand away and tucked it in your pocket, leaning against the wall beside him. You rested your head against his shoulder while keeping your gaze low.

"I didn't mean to intrude, I'm sorry." You immediately felt bad and glanced up at him.

"It's just a weird topic for me, that's all. Sorry if I'm acting strange." You sigh. He kissed the top of your head gently. Your eyes shut again and the two of you sat in silence for a little while. That silence was cut off by a certain owl-faced ace that came running out the door.

"The Managers are in, as well as the rest of the team."

"How will we get there?" You glance up.

"I'll drive."

"Yeah, I'm not going." You furrowed your brows.

"But why?" Bokuto whined.

"I don't feel like getting killed, Bokuto." You linked your arm with Akaashi's. Yukie Laughed as she came outside with Kaori.

"I'll be driving, I've got my dads car so it can fit more people." Yukie spun her keys around her finger before clutching them tightly. "So the iron dragon is going downtown with us?" She grinned. You furrowed your brows.

"She doesn't mean anything by it, just teasing." Kaori rested her hand on Yukie's shoulder and laughed. Yukie nodded.

"I tease everyone, don't worry. You seem cool." She made her way to the parking lot, everyone else followed her. She and Kaori took the front seat, you and Akaashi took the backseat while the rest of the team fought for the middle. You ended up in the back with Bokuto, Akaashi, and Konoha. You were all sandwiched together.

"Everyone comfy? Too bad, let's go." Yukie shut the side doors and took off.

"I'm getting crushed.." Konoha complains from the farther side of you. You were pressed against the window beside Akaashi, who was being crushed by Bokuto, as well as Konoha.

"Jesus Christ Bo'! Make some room will ya?" Kaori leans over her seat and laughs. You sighed.

"(y/n), put your legs over mine." Akaashi attempts to make some more room for you.

"What? That's weird." You sat up straight. Bokuto grins.

"Oh (y/n) don't be shy!" He laughs. You flip him off while carefully sliding your legs over Akaashi's, he rests his hand on your knee to help keep you from sliding off. Almost immediately the pressure is gone.

"Don't be so weird about it." You whispered to Akaashi, no one else could hear you over the loud Music Bokuto was playing on the aux.

"I'm not the one being weird." He poked your cheek gently. You rest your head against his shoulder and he plays with your hands gently. You shut your eyes and ended up falling asleep against him.

Sorry for the long wait
I just barely passed all my classes. My highest grade was a B and that was in drivers Ed lol. Anyways I'm going to try and update more, thank you so much for being understanding and patient with meee ily. Also a side note, my email isn't verified and I have a hard time with those things, so you can't reach me through dms. Only comments I believe. So there's that, I'm gonna try and make a new email though. I promise. Till then I'm looking for something you can all reach me with. Thank you! ❤️