Hate My Unnie

Yoo Y/N POV

Grandma was diagnosed with stomach cancer ,handsome ahjussi helped us regarding treatment,hospital since he was once doctor and his father was also doctor in Gookil hospital.
We convinced grandma for surgery and she got admitted ,operating doctor was Seo woo unnie's father he assured us that after operation grandma will be fine ,we were happily waiting for her in waiting room during operation ,after completing the operation doctor informed us that they were not able to save our grandmother we both were heartbroken .

Unnie questioned doctor how it is possible since they said it was minor operation but they refused to answer her since we both were underage .

After grandma funeral we both were sobbing in our grandma house when my father and stepmom came and taunted us stating that we killed our mom and now grandma she insulted us what we are going to do for future .
Unnie got angry and asked them whether they received any money from hospital they said yes she got angry immediately she ran somewhere .
I was afraid to be alone with them so I ran behind her .
I saw her entering into Gookil hospital and scolding the operated doctor I was witnessing this from distant suddenly she ran outside and I followed her .
She met that ahjussi he requested her to come with him but she said she won't she have a place to live .
I was shocked by her statement and ahjussi noticed me and try to stop my unnie suddenly a bike stopped before her and I saw kim Soo she went with him without thinking about me .
I was devastated and crying like anything my whole world gone upside down I don't know where I should go .

I ran to grandma house noone was there ,I was crying when ahjussi came he said he will help me with school and living since I was afraid to live with my father I went with him.

He helped me join a new school in Seoul and he went to US, after that I started living on my own from part time job and completing my studies in med school ,I paid my fees from my earning .

After 13 years

I am witnessing my Unnie beating them but the only thing that comes to mind was the day she left me and after that "I hate her" was the only thing that comes to my mind.