I've been sitting on my bed for the past half-hour trying to get my homework done. It's frustrating. I've never been good at mathematics or homework in general. There is one thing I'm good at. Knowledge of the Star Wars universe. I've always been fascinated with the sci-fi elements of the series. Action, drama, love, comedy, space ships, lightsaber fight---

"Are you thinking about Star Wars again?" My cousin asked, leaning against the doorframe, grinning at me.

"Get out, Lucas." I groaned, flinging a pillow at him. 

Lucas sniggered. "Nah. Whatcha working on, kid?" He asked, looking down at my homework. "Ugh, math. Lucky me, I don't gotta do that." 

"I said get out." I grumbled. 

"Mom said it's almost 12 am, go to sleep, Olivia." He slunk out of my room with a grace I could never perfect. 

"Prick." I shut the door behind him and sighed, sliding against it. I stared up at the ceiling after I turned off my light. The stickers started to glow. 

I counted at least six star destroyers, two X-Wings, three Y-Wings, 10 TIE fighters and a Death Star. I sighed, looking at my walls that depicted scenes from the movies. Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting on Mustafar was on the one on my closet. The Death Star blowing up was on the one with my door. The valley fight on the Death Star with Vader chasing Luke. And on my window, was a hyperspace jump on the Falcon. 

"I wish all of this was real." I whispered, tracing the outlines of the fight between brothers. 

On Coruscant...

"Master, I don't get it." Anakin looked at the holocron in confusion. "Why is this here in this area of the Archives?" He peered at the small video again, seeing a girl with two older men that looked like she was near tears and trying to keep the younger man from attacking the older one. 

"I don't know. I've never seen this before in the Archives." Obi-Wan frowned, taking the holocron from his apprentice's hand. 

"You haven't?" Anakin looked at him with shock. He shook his head. 

"I'll talk to Master Yoda and see what this is all about. They don't just add things to the Archives without reason, Anakin." Obi-Wan smiled and left in a hurry. 

"Still...if that's a new holocron, why do I have the strange feeling I've seen her before?" Anakin whispered, having a flashback to his nightmares. 

"Master Yoda, can I talk to you?" Obi-Wan opened his door. 

"Anytime, you can, Master Kenobi." Yoda smiled, walking to meet him. "Wish to know of something, you do?" 

"Yes, what's this new holocron doing in the Archives? I've never seen it before in my entire life." Obi-Wan said, showing Yoda the cube. 

"Hmmm..." Yoda watched the scene, frowning a bit. "A recent addition, the Archives had." He muttered. "Future events, this shows." 

"Future events?" Obi-Wan's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean, Master?" 

Yoda chuckled, finding this extremely funny for some reason. "Young Master...not the only addition to the Temple, that is." He pointed his cane at something behind the two. "Another there is." 

Obi-Wan turned just to catch a ebony-white skinned, blond haired girl in his arms as she fainted at the sight of them. 

"Train her, your apprentice will. Seek answers from her, you will." Yoda smiled, before ushering the two out.