Chapter 1

After a six hour drive they finally made it to their new pack. The Knight Kiwi Pack, it had a strange name having a historic background to it, this pack was huge with many opportunities especially for Alphas. It held a large number of warriors due to its territory, especially young Alpha warriors. This is where Liam came in, he was a trainer, and he acquired a chance to train the young alphas of the pack.

This could also benefit his family especially Louis he thought. Speaking of Louis he looked behind, at her still curled up in backseat, he was astonished at how the girl was still asleep for almost five hours.

"I don't think she will wake up any sooner." Zayn spoke breaking Liam's thoughts.

"I'll wake her up, she's been asleep for a long time, it's about time for lunch."

"Liam, just let her be she is heartbroken, she had to leave everyone she knew behind. Especially Stan that has mainly taken a toll on her. With what happened yesterday she is emotionally exhausted." Zayn tenderly kept his hand on Liam's.

They knew, since Louis told them about it when she cried. The confession, the scene that played out everything was connecting the dots to Louis' rather quiet mood to be more cheerless. She never was the one to speak out her feelings but this was the first time she confessed to someone so close to her.

"Liam just pick her up. We'll settle her in her new room." Zayn insisted his Alpha. So Liam picked up Louis and settled her in her own bed. For him she weighed like grapes, she was tiny.

"I am a bit concerned. Or maybe I am just over thinking." Liam whispered as the couple was coming down the stairs from tucking Louis in her bed.

"About Louis?"

"Yes." Liam sighed. Zayn rubbed his back while laying his head on the Alpha's shoulder.

"It will take time for her to start anew particularly in a new pack, I believe she will adapt to it. She is young, she never caused huge trouble for us, maybe a few pranks here and there." Zayn chuckled at past memories of Louis' pranks. "I still remember when I first met her; she was so shy, only talked if she wanted anything, a total hesitant girl who then opened up to me in a few days."

"That was because you are an Omega, Zayn. This pack is huge, where we come from is a comparatively very small pack. Plus Louis has opted for online school, I want her to socialize more and not dwell on some beta rejecting her for entire life."

"Look,......"

And before he could finish there was a knock on the door.

Opening the door Liam was greeted by a blond guy with a food tray in his hand.

"Hello, I am Niall."

"Hi I am Liam Payne,the new trainer. And Niall you are?" Liam asked.

"I am the, let's say Future Beta of the pack." Niall smiles and nods.

"Please come in." Niall enters with tip toe in the house.

"This is my mate Zayn." Liam introduces.

"Hi." Zayn so ever softly greets while Liam's arm snakes his shoulder.

"Here, Luna sent this casserole for you, to welcome you guys." Niall passes the casserole to Zayn. Lunch for the family was now fixed.

Niall looked around in search of something more like someone. "Ahh.... I was told there were three members joining in?" Niall seemed curious as to where the third person was. Well he wasn't here just to greet people but also to inspect the house, the new members and the living habits and condition.