𝟬𝟯: 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗹

➽───────────────❥

➽───────────────❥

It's been a while. . . .

"Zera. . ." A male voice spoke, it was dark and cold. "You can't do this. . ."

Her eyes were dull, she turned towards the male's familiar voice, and saw the fellow pink-haired dragon slayer.

She crept a smile, "Oh really? And what happens if I do?"

"Zera don't . . ." A familiar blonde spoke up, sweating, as she awaited for Zera's next move.

Their surroundings slowly started to move, the ground started rumbling, pieces of the guild started to crack and in the middle of the chaos was a smirking Zera.

"If you do it, you will give me no choice, but to----"

Zera placed her final card down before even letting her fellow dragon slayer friend to speak, "OH YEAHH! BINGO!"

Natsu's eye's widened in disbelief with his mouth wide open, "WHAT?!"

"Haha! Loser pays up!" Zera grinned, motioning for Natsu to give her his money.

"And she did it. . ." Lucy sighed in defeat.

"Wow. . . if you guy's were actually good at the game, you guys would have actually stood a chance!" Happy commented with his teasing expression.

Natsu, who didn't want to accept that he had lost yet again at their card game, stood up to snatch Zera's cards and burn them.

"Hey, you can't burn the cards!" Lucy scolded as she tried to hold back Natsu, she had also tried to snatch the very cards that he stole from Zera.

"Bahaha, he still can't accept that I'm better than him!" Zera laughed victoriously with a pouting Natsu and a comforting Lucy.

"But how. . ." Erza pouted in defeat and Gray sighed, "Man, I don't see why you guys always want to play against Zera, knowing you guys will always lose."

Erza glared at Gray, making him flinch, "Oh really? Try saying that again," She summoned one of her swords and threw it directly at the wall next to him, "To my face."

"Eeek!" Gray shrieked, making Natsu laugh, "That's what you get Ice Princess!"

"There they go. . ." Happy sweat dropped.