dating?

"can you be my girlfriend?" Henry asked Ola as they turned into their street, she was still in a big state of confusion as to why what she was taught at church to be different to what Henry was telling her,
"What did you say?" she asked him,  making it obvious that she wasn't listening, Henry came closer leaving only a few  centimeters between them and asked his question again.
She can't do this, she was clearly warned not to get into a relationship with anyone, she then said "my mom  can't hear about this...., I will have to ask her about that bible verse again.... She can't lie to me right?"
"she might do that..." this time around Henry said without looking at her direction, "she probably won't want you to know that you have sinned and fallen, and probably she also doesn't know about that, you even said that she is a  new convert."
Those words sank down into Ola she had no idea what to say, this just broke her down and could only mutter a few words.. "Alright.. I will think about it.
She waved him bye and slowly walked down the street,  Henry on the other hand  got what he wanted  or probably  half of it.....
.
.
Ola got home and kept on having thoughts about it and slowly began to fall in love with Henry, she was a bit unsure of the  fact that he wouldn't ditch her but she was ready to do anything to get God to forgive  her so called  sin....

That night was a life changing one,
Ola made up her mind not to tell her mom, she concluded that her mom did all that to protect her but now  she was gonna correct her mom's mistake by loving Henry.. No  I meant  dating Henry