Healed and time to explore with Kwazii, my crush.

Peso pov.

I called Sakura to the sickbay to check on her back. She said I would be there in a second. Sakura, I have some fantastic news. She said what the excellent information. Well, you are fully healed now, so be careful. She said, thank you so much, Peso. Then Kwazii came into the sickbay. He said, well, is she all good to go on an adventure. I saw her blush, brite red. She told him, yes, and he left sickbay. I ask her why She blushes, and She said, I like Kwazii. I was shocked. She said, don't tell him, please. I said, I Promise.

Sakura pov.

peso promise not to tell Kwazii. he swore not to. Then I meet up with him in the launch bay. We went out and the reef outside the octopod. I saw a different type of fish, coral, plants, etc., he said Wha' do ye reckon? I said it is beautiful. He then said I would be glad ye like It. I blush because his smile is gorgeous. Then I almost Shuttered. Well, where else are we going? He said t' a beautiful coral reef. I said, let's go. he leads me to gup B, and we are off.

Barnacle pov

I was looking at Crystal because she is gorgeous. She noticed and asked if there something on her face. I quickly looked away and said no. Then I said did you change your hairstyle? It looks lovely. I saw her blush, brite red. Then Dashi said, Captain, there is a storm on the way. I told Dashi to Contact kwazii and Sakura and ask them to get back at the octopod. Dashi noted on it, Captain. Kwazii, come in. There's a storm on the way; you need to get back to the octopod.

Sakura Pov

Dashi said to hurry back to the octopod before the storm gets never. Unfortunately, the storm came too soon; thankfully, no one was hurt. Kwazii and I were stuck, and we didn't have a radio. I hope Captain Barnacles can find us, then I said, hold on, I got an idea. Then he said, what are ye doing matey. Trust me, ok said Sakura. Then Sakura said, ok, I redid the wires for the radio; try it now. Then Kwazii said Captain come in. We are trapped in a rock. Can you hear me, matey? Then the Captain said I heard you, Kwazii are you hurt, and is Sakura ok. Then kwazii said they were both fine, Captain. Then Barnicules said, I will be there in the gup D.

Dashi pov

The Captain sounded the octoalert and told everyone to head to the launch bay. The Captain said Dashi could you locate the Gup A, please. I spoke on it, Captain. While I was trying to pull up the location, she said, sorry, Captain, we have lost the signal to gup A. The Captain said I'm going out there to look for them. I said I would contact you if I get a signal from Gup A. He told Roger that Dashi. I heard that Kwazii and Sakura got caught in the storm said Peso. Then I said, don't worry, they're not hurt.

Sakura pov.

While waiting, it started to get cold in gup A. Kwazii saw me shiver. Are you cold, matey? Said kwazii. I said I'm fine, don't worry. kwazii said, you're not fine; your shivering. Then Kwazii Pulled me to his chess to Keep me warm while we wait for the Captain. Then we both started to does off before we knew it.

Captain Barnacles pov.

I Drove the gup D to look for gup A. I saw gup A on the seafloor. I saw Kwazii and Sakura cuddling together to stay warm. I stayed quiet, so I wouldn't Disturb them sleeping. I gently hooked the Rescue line to the gup A. I then got back into the gup D. Then I started the gup D and went forward and pulled the gup A along. I looked around to see if they woke up and they were still sound asleep. I smiled while heading home. On the way home, I told Dashi to head to the launch bay and tell everybody to be there. Dashi said, ok, but may I ask why. There's something cute you need to see and won't believe.  

Bruce pov.

The Captain said everyone heads to the launch bay. I wonder why he called us to the launch bay. When everyone got there, the Captain pulled in and put his finger to his lips, and he said look through the gup A window. I walked to the window, and I said, aww, so cute. Then Dashi took a picture and said, this will be in the adorable section of my photo book. I said, tweak; you got to see this. she walked to the gup A and immediately was trying not to fangirl. She said my favorite ship. peso chuckled and said, well, I bet she at least was blushing. Then crystal smiled, knowing that Sakura found someone she likes. Zane laughed because he was thinking of your face when you wake up and notice how close you to are and thinking of you blushing in kwazii arms. Shellington, on the other hand, was jealous of how kwazii had his arms around Sakura waist.