𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 1/2

There he stood - the white clade cultist in flesh and blood.

He was charged after pleading Insanity, something the jury believed, causing the 24 year old male to be sent to a psychiatric ward just outside sleepy peak.

After the dubbed ' camp campbell murders ' , daniel was the talk of the small sleepy town. How someone could sneak their way into a summer camp and commit a 10 way homicide, it was still a mystery.

. .That is, the town thought so, atleast. But between two individuals, they knew how it occurred.

Gwen, the co counsoler, sent out a add for extra help in sleepy peak times. The soon - to - be killer applied for the application, earned the position, and so forth went his plan.

Several campers tried to prove the alleged other as guilty, in a attempt to rid the camp from his presence, but with only one, very nieve counsoler, their attempts were futile -

Not even moments later, the entire camp had been brainwashed. Bleached clothes, and a unwavering belief for a god that never existed.

David tried to stop the other. He tried, and tried, but it was no use.
The children did as Daniel said. They consumed the poison to ' ascend. '

Every single one of them dropped to the floor within minutes. The longest lasting camper didn't drop for 7 whole minutes, while his fellow campers collapses within two.

It hurt david. It Absolutely crushed him, seeing the kids he loved gasp and cry for breath as the poison quickly worked it's way through each little body.

Weak whimpers and cough's died down, until only two stood. David, and Daniel.

David, who tried to fight daniel, and lost - who was tied to the flagpole, hung up like some sort of prize.

And Daniel, who cleaned the camp of his presence - taking the rat poison and koolaid packets, he left.

David, along with the now corpses of children, weren't discovered til later that night, when Gwen returned.

The cops were called, the bodies were retrieved, and the counsolers were questioned - all within the span of a week.

The camp was soon shutdown, leaving the two co counsolers without a job - atleast, according to the news.

--------

David and gwen stood infront of the ward, a weight on their chest that they longed to rid. They didn't move from the spot for minutes - not before the redhead spoke up.

" Do you think the kids would want this? " David questioned, his tone small, fragile. Like even mentioning the previous campers would shatter their world.

" I - " Gwen started, pausing to think of her words. " I like to think they would. Little shit's probably already fucking with the bastard as we speak - driving him insane. " She forced a small smirk, nudging david a bit.

" C'mon, " Gwen started up the stairs. " Let's get this over with. "

Up the steps and into the facility, Gwen asked to see a patient - the desk worker looked at her sideways, and had to confirm that's what Gwen asked for.

Meanwhile david felt the layout of the lobby. A open desk with four ladies working, each scrolling through their phone, weary and tired of work. He felt a chill run up his spine. Something that started happening lately, ever since the incident.

It happend before . . But those times were far and few between. When Jasper visited him, in fact.

" -vid! Earth to David! " Gwen huffed, snapping her fingers to get david's attention. He had spaced out once again, if not for the tenth time that day.

" Let's go. They're keeping him in the basement. "

Clasping hands, Gwen lead the pair to a flight of stairs. .