●Chapter 7○ Affections

Ch

Ch.7

Affections

Sai and I did our morning walks. Together of course. Ever since that day I told Sai I liked him and we started to date... I felt happier. My friends actually started to talk to me again. They even visited me. I feel like myself again.

Sai held out his hand. I stared at him confused.

"Do you want to hold hands? Isn't it showing affection?" Sai asked.

"S-Sure... and kinda. It depends" I said as I nervously grabbed his hand. I blushed as I looked away.

   "Oh?"

  "Ino and Sai?"

I turned around to see that it was Sakura and Naruto. I immediately let go of Sai and blushed hard.

"Ino? Is there something happening between you twoo?" Sakura cooed.

"OH QUIT IT FOREHEAD!!!" Ino yelled. Sakura laughed.

"..."

"F-F-Fine... I-I'll tell you..." Ino blushed.

    "S-Sai a-and I are...."

    "D-"

    "Da-"

"DATING!" I yelled. Sakura stares at me for a moment then squealed.

"FINALLY YOUR NOT A LONELY SINGLE GIRL!" Sakura hugged me.

"GAH!!!" I was being suffocated by Sakura's hug.

"Jesus Christ Gorilla..." I mumbled. Then all the sudden Sai grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him with curiosity.

 "Sai...?" I said. He holds my chin. Sai then kissed me on the lips. He then entered my mouth with his tongue. I was shocked. I slightly pushed his chest, but I didn't want this to stop. I put my hand on the back of his head, deeping the kiss. Sakura looked away with her hand on her face. Avoiding me and Sai.