Mr.Anderson

Blaine's pov.        

         I arrived at my new internship. I see the sigh Ramsnick Mental Asylum, I know who would want to work somewhere like this. Here's your answer ME i find helping people fascinating. Any way time to start. "Hello" i say as i approach the front desk. "Im Blaine the new intern." i say to the woman behind the desk. "Blaine Anderson age 16 correct" the woman said to me. "Yes that's me ". i replayed with a smile. "Ok youll be working with Dr.James hes down the hall to the left first door." she said. " Thank you" i said heading down the hall. ii pass by some doors with glass right next to them. I see a boy his back is to the glass sitting in a corner his heads in his knees and he has brown hair. He looks about my age but im not sure, Then i reach the door and knock twice."Come in" i heard a deep voice i slowly open the door peaking my head through. "Hi I'm Blaine Anderson the new intern"i said as i closed the door fully entering the room.

        "Just in time Mr.Anderson i was about to go and check on your patient." the doctor said. "My patient?" i asked confused"Yes every intern gets assigned a patient that they will be helping/concealing and stuff like that for their time here." He explained."Oh ok so who's my patient." i asked  more understanding now. "His name is Kurt Hummle hes been here 4 and a half years he's 16 has schizophrenia and sever anxiety along with depression. Cant blame the kid though his dad use to be so worried but now he doesn't even visit anymore its like he has no family or Friends." Dr.james says a little sadly i feel sad for this kid."Oh and to add watch out just in case He is gay so if your homophobic tell me now." he said as if he where warning me about a disies it disgusted me at how he said it. "Not at all sir." i replied. "Ok then lets head over their" The doctor said as he handed me a folder full of Mr.Hummles Info.                

        We walked down the hall i came from whilst enterning and thats when i recognised we stoped at the door with the boy facing the wall. No wonder he was facing the wall hes terrified of this place. Dr.James unlocked the door startling the boy the first time ive seen him move. But he did not turn his head he simply  put it back on his knees."Kurt I have your new Concler here Mr.Anderson will be in here for a while so please dont freak out." Dr.James says "Good luck hes not that social" He whispers to me.

         "Um hi Im Blaine." i say and get no reply. i walk over to a chair in the corner near him and start reading through his folder. i was shocked at suck a dark past he has. His mother was murderd at the age of 8 and his dad barly talks to him anymore, Becouse hes gay he got bullied alot and he sees and hears things. "STOP IT" he yells i jumped up starltled by the boys yelling. was he talking to me?
"Please make them stop make him go away"kurt covers his ears and his body starts shaking. i run over to him. " Kurt Please calm down." i put my hand on his back and he jumps up in fear. right when that happens 2 men and doctor james comes in" Pin him down we still dont know what he can do" Dr.james says to the men. they grab kurt by his arms and slam him to the ground.

         "STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING" i yell "CANT YOU SEE HES SCARED THATS ALL HE WONT HURT YOU" I Yell to doctor james. "We dont know that" doctor james replyes. "You can see it in his eyes if you pay attention." i said. james took a moment looking into kurts eyes. "Let him go" the men followed what he said and kurt stood and ran to the other side of the room in fear crying. "Good job Mr.Anderson Your just the guy we need here." Dr.james says. At this point i was pissed how could they do that to a poor boy.

        "Hay Are you ok" i go over to the quivering boy i could see 2 bruises forming on his wrists. I dont know what came over me but i hugged him and i wasnt expecting it but he hugged me back. it lasted a few muinets till i pulled him away to look at him. he has Bright blue eyes with a green tint his hair is brown with bright streaks his face was flawless exept he was crying. "Are you ok Kurt."i asked concerned. "T-Thank you"he replyed. " Hay its ok i have to go but ill be back to check on you tommaro ok" i say to him as i notice the time. "Eeryone says that but they always lie." he says barly in a whisper. "I promis ill come back" i say leaving the room waving good bye

        " I promis" I whisper to myself walking down the hall