Chap 3: Rejected, left and shift

Elle's POV

When everybody left the school I went to the ground and waited for Sebastian to came. When he came he said the words that I was expecting.

"I don't know why the moon goddess paired me with a ugly girl . So, I soon to be alpha Sebastian Smith reject you Elle Jackson as my mate and future luna to red moon pack." I don't to why I didn't feel that much pain and Amber didn't say anything.

So I said "I Elle Jackson reject you Sebastian Smith as my mate and I don't care a shit if you die."

These words made made Sebastian shock but he covered it and he turned and walked away. I then made a decision that I will ran way from this place along with Em.

I called Em and said everything and she said "yeah, I'm coming with because I don't think I will find my mate here." And then we pack our bag and wrote a letter to my pack and to my brother and left this horrible place forever. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear losers who are reading this

I'm leaving this pack. You have treated me very badly for the reason I don't even know. Anyway don't try look for me. Even if you look you won't find me because I will be long gone. And Sebastian I thought a mate is the one who looks after each other no what rank they are. But you prove me wrong. And my dear brother, I love you. Thank you for caring me. Don't worry I'll come back. When I am not here please take care of your health. Promise me you will do this. At least for my sake. Love you. And for my so called parents. I just have to say three words. I HATE YOU. Bye losers and my loving brother.

By your Omega.

PS. I will be back for revenge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Em shifted in her wolf and I sat on her and we were running far away from red moon pack. Suddenly, I felt a huge pain in my body. I started a screaming and Em stopped running and asked me what happen. I couldn't answer because the pain was becoming worst. 

Em said "OMG Le you are shifting". After a minutes of pain, it reduce and I felt relieved. Then I notice that I was standing in four legs. I went to a nearby lake and saw my reflection gasped. It was a white wolf with black markings and red eyes. (^pic given above)

"Omg Le, It is the rarest wolf I have ever seen or heard of" Em said with shock and happiness.

"Well, me too. Anyway let's talk about it tomorrow. I'm feeling so tired now. Let's sleep here, near the tree. Good Night " I said and went to sleep.

~~~~~DREAM~~~~~

I woke up and saw a beautiful garden which has beautiful flowers and butterflies flying around.

(^This is the garden. Just imagine with butterflies) 

I turn back saw a beautiful women I have ever seen along with a handsome man near her. Probably they are husband and wife. I just look like their mixed version. I don't maybe I am imagining it.

"Hello my child. I know you are probably thinking who am I. Well I'm the moon goddess and this is my husband Lucifer the devil king." She said with a melodious voice. I bow down to both of them.

"Oh my child you don't need to bow down to us. We are here to say an important part " She said in serious but calm voice.

"What is it moon goddess?" I asked with a curiosity.

"Well my child, you are not an ordinary werewolf. You are actually our daughter" She said

I was shocked and surprised. "Moon goddess what are you saying. I-I am your daughter?" I asked them.

"Yes my child. You were abducted from us by you fake parents when you was three days old." She replied sadly. Now I understood why my parents hate me.

"So, you are my mother and he is my father?" I asked them

"Yes sweetie we are your biological parents." My father said in happiness.

"Mom, dad" I said hugging them.

"These are the words which we were longing to hear from you sweetie" my mom said.

"Sweetie there are other matters we want to tell you. Since you are the daughter of Lucifer and the moon goddess, you will be the queen of all the supernatural and the queen of the death. " dad said. I gasped and said "do you think I can do this?".

"Yes sweetie. You will be crowned after two month. Sweetie one more thing, your are not only a werewolf but also vampire, mermaid, fairy, phoenix, witch, angel, demon and a dragon. This means you have every supernatural creature with you. " Mom said.

"Now bye angel. We have to go. If you want to talk to us, you can talk in your mind link and we will help you.  I love sweetie". My dad said and suddenly darkness took over.

~~~~~END OF THE DREAM~~~~~

I woke up and saw that Em was slowly waking. I told her the whole story and I did everything as instructed by my parents.

Hey guys. That awesome was right? I'm kidding. This is not my place to say that. Hope you enjoy the story. So, please comment, vote and share with your friends and see you guys later. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................................