*2*

second part..do inline comments.

Which and all Italic are flashback...

___**___

"Nandu you are late manik going to kill you. " nandini said to herself and run to college auditorium.

"Manik come on yaar, all are waiting for us." Aliya shouted at manik who casually siting on chair. Fab3 glaring at him.

"Makeup kit, you know right unless nandini mata come and give her blessing he won't get up." Cabir said sarcastically. All rolled their eyes at his crazy love.

"Sorry guys, amma involved me into some work. All the very best and manik rock it." Nandini said in one go, taking heavy breathe. Manik run to her , rubbed her back. She gave him nice smile and hugged him.

"Sorry my monster, show your angry afterwards. Now go and rock it." Nandini whispered and kissed his cheek. Manik looked at her with more love and smashed his lip with hers without minding fab4 there. All groaned and turning their face.

"Come on no PDA in front of us." Mukthi shouted.

"Awww!!so lovely. Dhruv learn it." Aliya said you Dhruv who rubbed his neck.

Manan break their hug, manik smirked seeing nandini red cheek.

"Last time I am saying, I need you in all my best moments and my success. Don't dare to leave me. I can't bare it. It's kill me." Manik said seriously looking into nandini eye.

She smiled and held his both hands,"manik I will be with you always. I know my monster will never leave me. I am yours manik. Now go go." Nandini pushed manik, he smiled and left after winking at her.

"At last, thankq choti." Mukthi said. Nandini wished all, all kissed her forhead and left you stage. And fab5 gave a awesome performance.

__**___

Manik thinking about past standing on balcony. His red are red, clenched jaw, face tighten look like he so angry.

"Why the fucking hell you left me? You know I am nothing without you. You mean a life to me, my heartbeat. What mistake I done? I know I can't control my angry and possessiveness. But I never done anything. Why dammit why??" He screamed loudly and sat down with a jerk. He looked at the pic of them.

"Please come back, please." He cried like child want his lost parents.

__**__

In california

"Dr.nans, Dr. Nans" sister calling nandini for long time but she lost and look distub.

"I am sorry sister. You please leave the file and go i will check." Nandini said, nurse nodded and went.

Nandini turned towards window and thought," Ayyappa!! Why I feel someone calling me? I feel someone in pain. Did something happen to manik?Ayyappa I left him there so you will take care of him. Please ayyappa please take care of him. He can be angry man but he is kid.please take care of him ayyappa." Nandini cried joining her hands.

But ayyappa smiled thinking something else.

__**___

"Mukthi can I know what you both planning?" Dhruv shouted seeing Mukthi and Aliya were running here and there. Abhi and Navya seeing the scene.

"Mukthi and Aliya he asking something." Abhi shouted seeing their crazy thing. Mukthi and Aliya turned to them. Cabir siting in bar counter and drinking casually.

"OK, I told manik pa to collect information regarding nandini. We got to know she currently live in california with her friend. So we going there and get her here." Mukthi said.

Cabir laughed with drink in his hands and walked to them. All frown at him.

"Is nandini a doll?you will go there and get and give go manik. You think she will come with us." Cabir said seriously at last.

"Cabir I don't care she come or not. We going and talk to her but manik shouldn't know this. He is already so stressed." Aliya said.

"Come on guys it's our manik. I want my manik back like before." Mukthi said having tears. Cabir and dhruv hugged both. Abhi and Navya smiled at them.

"We will. But how we will go there. What you guys saying to manik?" Cabir said, holding Navya hands.

"About that we were asked to perform a concert in california long back. But we going now so I informed the organisers today." Aliya said smiling proudly.

"Awww!! My baby become intelligent" Dhruv hugged and kissed her cheek. All smiled, Mukthi hugged abhi and peck his lip, he smiled at her.

"Cabir don't forget to inform manik. By Sunday we have to be there." Mukthi said hugging abhi.

"I will, it's difficult job." Cabir said whipping his imaginary sweat, Navya giggled and hugged him. All went too roon with their partner.

In night they heard manik shouting, all were worried and stood near his door but can't do anything as he won't allow them inside his room.

"Manik, open the door man." Cabir shouted, Abhi try to open but can't.

"Manikk please open." Mukthi shouted, bur only breaking sound were heard. All looked at each other in sadly.

"Just leave me alone." Manik shouted from inside. All prayed for him and slept.

Both soul crying in pain

One for getting his love back and one for keeping her love safe

But want each other but density play an role

Made them separate and playing with themy

_______________________****______________________

How was the update guys?

Rate it 1-10

Few words about manik pain

Few words about nandini thoughts

Few words about fab4

What will happen when fab4 or manik get to know about nandini engaged?

Share your views

Maha.♡