*3*

Another chapter...do inline comments

__**__

Three days went, Cabir somehow conceive Manik and they took flight to California. Manik feeling something fab4 hiding but didn't ask them.

"Finally, we are here." Mukthi and Aliya exclaimed excitedly, Manik narrow eye at both.

"From when you both started excited for concert." Manik asked neutrally. All smiled except Mukthi and Aliya who gave him sheepish smile.

"Because I feel some happiness going to come." Aliya said hugging him, he rolled his eyes and hug her.

(Manik and Aliya are friends like sister-brother😅 even Mukthi too)

"Let's see." Manik walked front to car. Fab4, abhi and Navya glanced at each other.

"Mukthi how we going to see chotu." Dhruv asked, all attention turned to her.

"Nandini work her in AZX hospital, from there I got her address. We can see her but Manik." Mukthi looked at manik who standing near car.

"We will plan something. Now lets go home first, tomorrow we will see her" Cabir said walking to car with Navya. Mukthi and Aliya rolled their eyes and followed them.

All arrived to manik guesthouse, and took rest. Full day fab4 planning to meet Nandini. Abhi kept Manik busy with work. Manik know they something hiding but didn't ask.

______________________________________

Next day

"Nandu how many times i said take rest, now see fever came. Can't you take care of yourself." Abhishek said checking medicine.

"Abhi I am fine, it's just normal fever. Why are you panicking like this." Nandini said in weak tone.

"Oh seriously Madam! For three days you were unconscious last time without having food, proper sleep. Forgot." Nandini looked down in guilty.

"Sorry, but you go. I will take care." Nandini said, Abhi glared at her.

"I am not going to hospital. I will be here taking care of you. You take rest, I will prepare something for eat." Abhishek said and went out to her room.

Nandini lost in her thoughts.

(Flashback)

"Mani, that is sugar. They won't put that in soup....slowly Manik it will be hot. Manu don't cut like that..." Nandini continuously trying to stop Manik who in world first time cooking for her, because she having fever.

"Come on Nandini shut up. You have fever so shh." Manik said like strict father. Nandini try to speak but "finger in lips, untill I finish no talking." Nandini with pout kept finger in lips.

"Good girl." He turned to kitchen which is fully mess.

"Manik beta, come on one soup can't you do, that too for Nandu." He spoke to himself, and open the utube.

"Manikkkk, I feel sleepy. Can I?" Nandini shouted making crying face.

"No need, I came." Manik came out with hot soup. He kept on table, pulled Nandini into his arm. He blow the soup lightly to make it cool and feed Nandini first soup.

"How is it?" Manik asked making cute face. Nandini smile and kissed his cheek, "it's awesome chief Malhotra." Manik raised his imaginary collar, I kissed his cheek