Chapter 10

: No one pov:
Kirishima woke Deku up in the moring and they both got ready. Today Deku was going to train my quirk with All Might! After they got ready kirishima and his friend group started heading to school.

In the classroom All Might was already there so Deku just left with him, they went to a training area outside and stared training. All Might said "ok young Midoriya today we will train your quirk!"

All Might then proceeded to explain the origin of One For All, deku listened carefully and took mental notes. All Might showed Deku how he uses the quirk, Deku tried but it didn't work.

They kept trying until they got little sparks, after awhile Deku could use 1% of OFA.

All Might then said they would start by running 2 laps around the field, then they would do sit ups, push ups, and weight training.

Deku nodded and they started running, after running Deku did 10 sit ups and push ups. After he lifted 2 pound weights, after that they took a little break and drank some water.

All Might and Deku trained until lunch when took another break and Deku took a nap. After that they trained a little bit again, they practiced activating OFA.

Soon enough school was over and Deku ran to class 1-A, when he got the the whole class was there waiting for him. He ran up in front of the class and said " I CAN CONTROL MY QUIRK!!!"

Everyone clapped for him, Sero them spoke up saying "We should celebrate! We could go out to eat Izu's favorite foods."

Everyone agreed and they left to the dorms to get ready, Deku went with Uraraka because it was his turn to stay with her.

Uraraka changed it off her uniform into casual clothes and Deku took a shower and also changed into casual clothes.

After that they both went down to the common room, some people were already there so they just waited for the rest. Once everyone got downstairs they asked Deku what his favorite food was.

Deku then said "I love katsudon! No I LOVE katsudon!!" So they decided to go to a restaurant that sells katsudon.

It was a 10 minute walk but it was worth it because the food tasted AMAZING! After eating they decided to get dango 🍡  for dessert (I will show what katsudon and dango is at the end of the chapter), after getting dango they went to the park to eat and let Deku play.

Deku decided play tag with Tsu, Uraraka, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, Hakagure, and Ojiro. This tag was different because everyone got to use their quirks, Deku was "it" and tagged Kaminari first.

Next they tagged Mina then Sero them Tsu them Uraraka then Ojiro, the last one out there was Hakagure.

She was pretty hard to find because she was invisible, they decided to spilt up and look for her.

Deku paired up with Tsu and they looked got Hakagure, soon enough they heard a crunch and they knew it was Hakagure.

Deku lunged towards her and tagged her, and that was the end of the game. The people watching were just laughing because of how funny the game was.

Then they decided to go back to the dorms and get washed up, after shrine washed up they met in the common room.

The were all just doing there own thing until Deku got an idea to play hide and seek.

Everyone agreed because they were bored, Bakugo and Jiro were the seekers and everyone else got 5 minutes to hide.

Deku was running looking for a hiding spot when he looked up and found a perfect spot in the common room.