Yotsuba × reader: New Experiences, Old Feelings

[Not gonna lie, I had a hard time writing for Yotsuba. It would've been way easier if this was Yotsuba × Fuutarou but we all know × reader is superior.]

(Y/n pov)

Yotsuba: L/n-san!!!

A girl shouted while running towards me. She ran so fast and hit me that it made us fall into the ground it doesn't help that she's on top of me.

Y/n: Yotsuba?! Why?! Many people are staring at us right now.

We then stood up, losing that very akward position.

Yotsuba: Are you gonna go to club activities today?

Y/n: Basketball? I gotta pass. The exams are near, you know?

Yotsuba: Oh, right! You get good grades, right, L/n-san?

Y/n: Not the worst, not the best. But, my scores pass so I guess, yes?

Yotsuba: Would you tutor me, L/n-san?

Y/n: Wh- what?

Yotsuba: Tutor me! You see, Uesugi-san is the tutor of us quintuplets and if you tutor me, he'll have one less to tutor so it would be a win-win!

I thought about it for a while and I don't see how it'll be beneficial for me... Except of spending more time with Yotsuba.

Y/n: Sure! So where do we study?

Yotsuba: At our place, I'll message you the address later.

Y/n: Alright then. I gotta go now. See you tomorrow!

Yotsuba: Goodbye, L/n-san!

We said our farewells as I made my way home.

~Few days later~

(Yotsuba pov)

The day came, L/n-san is late though and the others probably gonna get pissed off.

Fuutarou: Let's start already!

Yotsuba: Wait! L/n-san isn't here-

*RING*

The doorbell rang, I immediately went and opened the door and it was L/n-san.

Y/n: I'm sorry I'm late! Y/n L/n, nice to meet you all!

(Y/n pov)

Ichika: So do you know him, Fuutarou-kun?

Fuutarou: Yep, Y/n-san and I have been in the same school since middle school.

Itsuki: Could he really help us study for the exams?

Y/n: A- actually... I'm here to help, Yotsuba. I mean, she requested me that I tutor her for Fuutarou-san to have less burden, if said in the way Yotsuba would define it.

Nino: So are you just for show here? Maybe you'll just want free lessons from Fuutarou.

Miku: Taking advantage...

Fuutarou: Hey, don't be like that to Y/n-san. Y/n-san is actually in the top 10 of our year level.

Nakano quintuplets: What?!

Nino: I'm sorry...

Miku: Pl- please forgive me...

Itsuki: Sorry for judging to quickly!

Ichika: That's why they tell that we should not judge a book by it's cover.

Man, do I look that dumb?

Yotsuba: L/n-san, you said you have average grades!

Y/n: I didn't say I have average grades, I said I have passing grades but it isn't the best. Now shall we all start?

We then started reviewing. Yotsuba was my only focus but the other quintuplets also asked some questions from me. It was a fun day overall. Nino even told me about the time she drugged Fuutarou-san. Best story ever, not gonna lie.

~Timeskip to where they got the results of the examination~

Yotsuba: L/n-san!!!

A girl shouted while running towards me. She ran so fast and hit me that it made us fall into the ground it doesn't help that she's on top of me.

Y/n: Yotsuba?! Why?! Many people are staring at us right now.

We then stood up, losing that very akward position.

Hey, wait a minute! Why does this feel like deja vu?

Yotsuba: How's your scores, L/n-san?

Y/n: All passing! Yours?

She then gave her papers to me with a big smile on her face... I had the opposite reaction.

Y/n: Yotsuba, you failed 4 of them.

Yotsuba: But, I passed Japanese! You should be proud!

Y/n: I am proud. You know what? Come with me.

I grabbed her hand as we went out of school and went to the nearest convenience store.

Yotsuba: L/n-san? Why are we here?

Y/n: Since you passed, you can buy anything you want. But, keep it cheap, you probably have more money than me.

She then immediately bought two sodas.

Yotsuba: Here, L/n-san! One for you, one for me!

She said offering me the other soda.

Y/n: Can I walk you home?

Yotsuba: Sure!

We started to walk, it was a short journey but I cherished every second of it. Day by day, ever since I met Yotsuba, I fall for her harder and harder. We arrived at the front of the large building where their apartment is located in.

Y/n: Yotsuba...

Yotsuba: Hmmm?

I bowed my head and...

Y/n: I like you! Will you go out with me?

I then waited for her response... After a few seconds, she suddenly hugged me. I hugged her back as I also realized that she was crying. We broke the hug and looked at each other.

Yotsuba: You make me happy, L/n-san. Yes, I want to go out with you.

I cupped her cheeks using my hands and said...

Y/n: I'm glad you feel the same way.

~END~